ksroofs

Roof Cleaning Trailer Vid.

well we have got to use it plenty this week! Everything seems to be running good and in the correct spot for now, glad I put down new flooring, the drips are inevetable when moving hoses!!

well we have got to use it plenty this week! Everything seems to be running good and in the correct spot for now, glad I put down new flooring, the drips are inevetable when moving hoses!!

On guy put down lineolum sheeting, (like vinyl) to protect his trailer floor!

Great Setup!!

I used an enclosed trailer for my pressure washing, exterior soft washing, and roof cleaning business in Sarasota,FL for about 4 years. I was replacing flooring about once a year!! I got fed up and purchased a f350 box truck with alluminum floors, best decision I ever made!

Great Setup!!

I used an enclosed trailer for my pressure washing, exterior soft washing, and roof cleaning business in Sarasota,FL for about 4 years. I was replacing flooring about once a year!! I got fed up and purchased a f350 box truck with alluminum floors, best decision I ever made!

Smart move, just keep the back doors open, the fumes are corrosive to aluminum! 

post-1-0-52222200-1370471691_thumb.jpg