Curb Appeal Pros LLC

Custom Bleach Proof Shirts

Hey guys I saw a thread on here not to long ago asking about bleach proof clothing. We found a company and a designer that does these shirts and they look fantastic and they don't bleach out.

What do you guys think?

CurbAppPros-SSpolo-FRONT5.thumb.jpg.d7bb

CurbAppPros-SSjersey-BACK5.jpg

i know I'm new to this family and hope folks don't jump on me too bad however, JMO, The front looks fantastic but the back seems a little busy.

Mike

Hey guys I saw a thread on here not to long ago asking about bleach proof clothing. We found a company and a designer that does these shirts and they look fantastic and they don't bleach out.

What do you guys think?

Nice.  Hows the pricing and what material is it? 100% poly?

i know I'm new to this family and hope folks don't jump on me too bad however, JMO, The front looks fantastic but the back seems a little busy.

Mike

its advertisement so I wanted to list everything that was important but thanks for the input.

Nice.  Hows the pricing and what material is it? 100% poly?

its 100% poly synthetic and they back it i 100% if it bleaches out they will make a new one so its like free insurance. Polo's are around 50 so are stand up collars.. T shirts are a little cheaper I think.

its 100% poly synthetic and they back it i 100% if it bleaches out they will make a new one so its like free insurance. Polo's are around 50 so are stand up collars.. T shirts are a little cheaper I think.

thanks man.....Mind shooting me the info? 

I think they look GREAT!  I don't think they are too busy.  You have your name, what you do, and how to contact you.  That is exactly how I have mine designed (not as nice though).  If you have a chance, please send me the info. I am looking to order some new shirts this winter.  Thanks 

Hey guys since I got over 30 request ill just list the info you need on here. Before you contact read this entire message and just don't jump to calling.

1st off you can design the shirts your self, go thru a designer, or the t shirt company will design it for you. DO NOT go through the t shirt company they are not the brightest crayon in the box. Also if you are a UAMCC member and you get the logo on their shirts you get a big discount I think its like 20% or so we are members and we put the logo on our shirt please see the back of the shirt for reference. We also paid the designer to create the design of the shirts and then he will send all the files to the t shirt company. 

So who designed my shirts? KBK Graphx his name is Keith and this is his website. http://www.kbkdesign.com/  Let him know Don from Curb Appeal Pros sent you!

Who made my shirts? E3 http://e3sport.com/index.php   ( they are not on top of it so plan on a little back and forth with them) The website you go to custom shirts they have templates at the very bottom you can choose from and then you can tell them where you want the words and you can create you own design that way but its limited. There is another company called All About Promotions his name is Jim his website is http://www.promobiz.biz/ also let him know we sent you!

Jim at promo biz is on top of it with FANTASTIC customer service however with him you have to over a min of 10 shirts I think VS E3 you can order 1 or 100..

I hope this helps you guys if you have questions plz feel free to msg me or call I don't mind helping. ill do a review of the shirts on our youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZXhqD80UTr1iqHX9JhrP0w  so make sure you SUB and you can see when we post it. We also review a lot of products so check it out.

Thanks guys and keep on cleaning!

Question for everyone. Do you pay for the shirts for your team members? What are your guidelines? For example, number of shirts you provide. How often to you replacement? 

http://www.advantageroofcleaning.com/call-a-roof-cleaner-before-selling-your-house-roof-cleaning-st-charles-illinois-in-kane-county/

What do you guys think?

Would like to get on board with some shirts if you have the link or can send me the info to provide design...Thanks Dante 727-389-2687

I did not know that E3 guaranteed they wouldn't bleach out. Mine are starting to bleach out after a year or year and a half. They are starting to wear pretty good at this point also. I really love my shirts, and we get a lot of compliments. One of my biggest gripes isn't so much the bleaching, they fade slowly over time, it's the fabric snagging and getting runs in it. This is just one thing to look out for. Overall they are great shirts, I got mine at E3 and I plan to get more this year also. 

Great topic and even better info. Thanks a bunch. My question may be better in its own post. Sorry bout that.

Anyway, what is everyone doing for the lower half of the body. I have been dressing in poly gym shorts or sweatpants.  It's not the most professional look, but works out. 

I would love to hear your experiences.

I go to walmart and get the Ben Hogan golf shorts in khaki color. They look "nice" and they wear pretty darn well. They don't bleach, but I have noticed some spots where the material was lightened but it's barely noticeable and goes away with age. For flimsy golf shorts, they hold up pretty good. I took a slide on the backside on asphalt shingles with them and they survived mostly intact. They also dry pretty quick, and that helps a lot in this business!