Apple Roof Cleaning (813) 655-8777

New Types Of Roof Materials We Will Be Cleaning

Pretty soon, roof shingles and tiles will be impregnated with solar cells, feeding a massive storage battery in the walls of a house, courtesy of Elon Musk, the genius behind Tesla. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-10-31/no-one-saw-tesla-s-solar-roof-coming

That these roofs stay clean is going to be very important, so no need to worry. 

This technology is great, and they will require delicate care when cleaning I'm sure. RCIA certified professionals will be in good position to take care of these!

Exactly what I was thinking Adam! 

That's pretty bad ass. I wonder when this all will actually be cheap enough for the middle class to purchase? That's when the real money will start for roof cleaning as far as cleaning solar panels. Or is this a nice video to increase teslas stocks!? 

If it is patented, competitors will try to find ways around the patent, and this will create competition, hopefully.  I like the idea of living far off the grid!