Hello RCIA Family!

We have some Titan Full Frame Aluminum Hose Reels with Stainless Steel Manifolds on special.  These reels will last a decade or more if you rinse.  Like anything, the better you care for it the longer it will last.  These reels will hold 450' of 3/8" ID hose, 325' of 1/2" ID hose and 225' of 5/8" hose.  They have the 1/2" Super Swivels with grease-able zerk fittings instead of the stock Titan swivels.  The cost is $305 each for the 4318S-SS. We also have a reel gathering dust that has a 1" black iron manifold (not suitable for corrosive chemcials) which is ideal for those needing a high flow water supply reel.  It is an 18" Aluminum Full Frame hose reel with a 1" Super Swivel featuring a grease-able zerk fitting and 1" manifold  (4018-6).  The cost on the reel is $355.  This is an ideal reel for a 1" water supply hose for guys needing  to fill a tank fast, for rinse hose storage, for guys using a 1" AODD pump and for 8 gpm and up pressure washer users.

If you are interested in these reels or in other models at RCIA discounted, non-advertised prices, give me a call or email me directly.  Our number is (800) 519-9279 or (727) 562-5488 and email me at Lori@PressureWasherProducts.com  If I can figure out how to make a coupon code, I will list it on the site for my RCIA buddies!  

Make sure you order a street 45 in brass for low pressure or steel for high pressure to install on the drum of the reel so that the hose doesn't stick out at the connection.  I will also make up low pressure jump hoses with crimped on hose ends in 316 Stainless Steel, SCH 80 Grey PVC, or brass in lengths up to 30 feet for the cost of $10 each!  Choose from Yellow Ag hose, Flex Tech RT and Kuri Tec hose rated "A" for use with softwash chemicals.

If you need a different reel, we are Hannay Dealers!  Yes, we can hook you up with another American Made hose reel by Hannay or Titan!

Note:  Pressure Washer Outlet on unloader should ALWAYS be a plug and NOT the coupler

softwash hose for roof cleaning.png

titan hose reel for softwashing by pressure washer products.png

titan hose reel with one inch manifold for supply hose.png

ALL FLO SIMPLE SET UP.jpg

ALL FLO AIR CONNECTIONS.jpg

ALL FLO DUAL TANK AND TRANSFER.jpg

PWP Titan Hose Reel Guide.pdf

Reel Dimensions.pdf

Reel Parts Lists.pdf

how to plumb a pressure washer with a bypass hose to the tank by pressure washer products and pump guru.jpg

Edited by PressureWasherProducts
ERROR IN PIC