Hello, I have a 1/2" Yamada Kynar/Teflon pump I purchased freshly rebuilt from Kevin 4 months ago, I've only used it 10 times since for side jobs. I'm going to be subbing out work to another roof cleaning company instead of doing it myself. This Kynar housing is literally IRREPLACEABLE. The kynar material can withstand any chemicals/SH for ages to come. The teflon bladder is also very tough & has hardly any use compared to many cleaners out there. I am asking $350 for the pump.

Hello, I have a 1/2" Yamada Kynar/Teflon pump I purchased freshly rebuilt from Kevin 4 months ago, I've only used it 10 times since for side jobs. I'm going to be subbing out work to another roof cleaning company instead of doing it myself. This Kynar housing is literally IRREPLACEABLE. The kynar material can withstand any chemicals/SH for ages to come. The teflon bladder is also very tough & has hardly any use compared to many cleaners out there. I am asking $350 for the pump.

This is a very reasonable price for a rebuilt Kynar Yamada Pump. 

Thanks, the Kynar housing Yamada is a forever pump which is the reason I initially bought it. The housing will never ever break down & you just replace the bladders as needed. Much cheaper to replace bladders than units in the long run