JWH

Need startup advice on cleaning system

Hello All!!

Could anyone give me some ideas on how to set up a cleaning system on a trailer, suggestions on brands and sizes, compressors, pumps, how many tanks, hose, gun. Maybe some pics of you're rig. any advice would help

I plan on starting my business in Louisiana

Also! If anyone wants to let me get some on the job training in the Texas area I'm willing to pay $ for you're time

Hello All!!

Could anyone give me some ideas on how to set up a cleaning system on a trailer, suggestions on brands and sizes, compressors, pumps, how many tanks, hose, gun. Maybe some pics of you're rig. any advice would help

I plan on starting my business in Louisiana

Also! If anyone wants to let me get some on the job training in the Texas area I'm willing to pay $ for you're time

When you call me, we will go over all your options 813 407 1097

Lots of good advice available here. I recently flew out to Ruston LA and helped a client build a large PW and air based Roof cleaning rig. You deal with tonnage of Algae/GM stains down there. A good solid 1/2" air system would serve you very well for residential work. He does commercial jobs so we used a 1" system and it is doing VERY wel, for him.  

Do check out the sticky at the top of this forum which shows you different tank and plumbing layouts. The sealed tank system is ideal for trailers to save the running gear. 

Welcome to the neighborhood. What part of Louisiana are you headed to? I'm just getting started myself but might be able to help in some way and would be glad to.

Thanks!! Poppa-Roof.                                      I'll be in the New Orleans area, how's it working out for you so far??