I went to a recent home show to scope out some competition and to get ideas for my own both next year. I have gone to 4 different home shows and garden shows. These shows are loaded with PW company's and hardly any roof cleaner. I sat back and watches and listened as people asked question after question. And  just as i thought i had heard all the used car salesman lines, I heard this one. This company uses a special formulated rising mixture and it is PH boosted. I also heard the company bad mouth roof cleaners that don't rinse roofs and let mother nature rinse it. Wow...

I went to a recent home show to scope out some competition and to get ideas for my own both next year. I have gone to 4 different home shows and garden shows. These shows are loaded with PW company's and hardly any roof cleaner. I sat back and watches and listened as people asked question after question. And  just as i thought i had heard all the used car salesman lines, I heard this one. This company uses a special formulated rising mixture and it is PH boosted. I also heard the company bad mouth roof cleaners that don't rinse roofs and let mother nature rinse it. Wow...

Mother Nature is a goddsend to our roof cleaning industry, don't you think? Gotta love her!! PH boosted...ha!!  

PH Boosted ? Perhaps  they are using an ACID to clean roofs, and require a high PH Chemical Rinse to neutralize it ?

Our Non Pressure Roof Cleaning Mix is already at a high PH, but when it hits the roof algae, a battle takes place that drops the PH. Basically, what is left behind is Salt, and rain water takes care of that. Ask any salt water ocean - Rain, it's whats for Dinner!