Apple Roof Cleaning (813) 655-8777

New Roof Cleaning Forum Members Post Here

Hey guys. I joined the forum a while back, but haven't been active. I'll probably be around a little more, and hopefully become a RCIA member thiis spring. I'm originally from Ocala, FL, But currently live, and clean roofs in Southport, NC!

Hey guys. I joined the forum a while back, but haven't been active. I'll probably be around a little more, and hopefully become a RCIA member thiis spring. I'm originally from Ocala, FL, But currently live, and clean roofs in Southport, NC!

Welcome back Josh! Many of your competitors up there are RCIA Certified, so that will give you something to work at.

Hi Chris, I tried to sign into the other forum but that was a no go. I also tried to register on the old forum and was a no go also. How can I get on the other forum?

Thanks

Gene

Gene, did you get hold of Gary, and get all squared away yet ?

Hello everyone,

My name Rj, I am new to the biz of roof cleaning, I spent 20 years in car and motorcycle dealerships. (Everything from turning wrenches, parts, service, and sales.) We have 4 children, all are out on there own except for the youngest that is 17. I have started with pressure washing and want to pick up roof cleaning there are a few in my area, but I see alot of opportunity here. I have followed Chris on PWI for a few months now and that is what brings me to here to learn from him and the other professionals. My wife Amber is still working in dealerships full time and part time with me for now but we are looking forward to working togeather again soon. Sorry about no signature but I cant find the link.

Thank you,

Rj McNew

Ram Hydro Solutions

336-940-7434

ramhydro.com

Hello everyone,

My name Rj, I am new to the biz of roof cleaning, I spent 20 years in car and motorcycle dealerships. (Everything from turning wrenches, parts, service, and sales.) We have 4 children, all are out on there own except for the youngest that is 17. I have started with pressure washing and want to pick up roof cleaning there are a few in my area, but I see alot of opportunity here. I have followed Chris on PWI for a few months now and that is what brings me to here to learn from him and the other professionals. My wife Amber is still working in dealerships full time and part time with me for now but we are looking forward to working togeather again soon. Sorry about no signature but I cant find the link.

Thank you,

Rj McNew

Ram Hydro Solutions

336-940-7434

ramhydro.com

Welcome to the roof cleaning institute RJ!

I remember you, and am glad to see you here!

I went ahead and fixed your signature for you.

Hey everyone, 

My name is Mike from Ocean County, New Jersey. I started my part time, seasonal, Window Cleaning business in 2012 while attending college. My seasons are extremely short (may-july) because my focus area has been a jersey shore tourist island. However I have been working towards branching out into the roof cleaning business to greatly extend my season and really make this a full-time gig. I have got a trailer set up and have successfully done a handful of roofs last season by searching forums like these and learning so much!

My biggest hurdle right now is getting work and getting my name out there by way of internet SEO and other marketing strategies. I'm sure I'll learn plenty from all you and looking forward to making a ton of great relationships in this community! 

I can't find the link to add a signature. So that's my first step…. Thank you!

Mike Ambrose

Coastline Roof and Exterior Cleaning

609-709-3718

coastlineexteriorcleaning.com

Greetings RCIA members my name is Philip Allen. I've been reading the forum post for about a month and decided to take the plunge and become a member. I've been a dairy farm worker for over 20 years.I started as a farmhand and worked up to being a farm manager for the last 10 years. Tired of working anywhere from 8hrs to 14hrs a day 360 days a year(we usually only work 6hrs on holidays) and want to be able to have a family life again. Started to look into doing some kind of cleaning business a few months back and stumbled on to this site. Everyone seems very knowledgeable and not trying to BS you just to sell you something. I had never heard of softwashing/no pressure/non pressure or whatever cleaning before and want to learn more and hopefully, probably start my own business. Sounds like the members of RCIA can show me the right way to get into business.  

Are you sick of leaving the office to estimate roof cleaning jobs? Well Eagleview Technologies using Quick Squares has the ability to accurately estimate, expedite your process and bid on more jobs throughout the day.... here is what you receive for $18.00:

QuickSquares Report, an inexpensive way to respond to leads faster and improve close rates!

What you get:

• Turnaround time 30-60 minutes - Respond to leads quicker with accurate information!
  • Puts your logo and contact information in your prospects’ hands, keeps your firm top-of-mind!
  • Great ice breaker, helps qualify prospects more effectively
  • Order and upgrade right from your iPhone or Android device
  • FREE tech support 6AM to 6PM (PST)

Each QuickSquares Report Includes

• Total square count
  • Predominant pitch
  • Cover page customized with your logo and contact information
  • 1 HD aerial image

Please call 1-866-659-8439 to set up your account at no charge or please reply with any questions you may have.

QS with PP.pdf

Are you sick of leaving the office to estimate roof cleaning jobs? Well Eagleview Technologies using Quick Squares has the ability to accurately estimate, expedite your process and bid on more jobs throughout the day.... here is what you receive for $18.00:

QuickSquares Report, an inexpensive way to respond to leads faster and improve close rates!

What you get:

• Turnaround time 30-60 minutes - Respond to leads quicker with accurate information!
  • Puts your logo and contact information in your prospects’ hands, keeps your firm top-of-mind!
  • Great ice breaker, helps qualify prospects more effectively
  • Order and upgrade right from your iPhone or Android device
  • FREE tech support 6AM to 6PM (PST)

Each QuickSquares Report Includes

• Total square count
  • Predominant pitch
  • Cover page customized with your logo and contact information
  • 1 HD aerial image

Please call 1-866-659-8439 to set up your account at no charge or please reply with any questions you may have.

I want this system, sign me up

Hello from Maple Ridge BC Canada , Have been a lurker on this site for a while, A friend of mine recommended to sign up as a premium member. Been building softwashing for a couple of years and now taking the plunge into the roof softwashing world. 

cheers

Welcome Justin! 

This guy is awesome! Met up with him and exchanged ideas, methods.  Great guy in the soft washing business! 

Greetings RCIA members my name is Philip Allen. I've been reading the forum post for about a month and decided to take the plunge and become a member. I've been a dairy farm worker for over 20 years.I started as a farmhand and worked up to being a farm manager for the last 10 years. Tired of working anywhere from 8hrs to 14hrs a day 360 days a year(we usually only work 6hrs on holidays) and want to be able to have a family life again. Started to look into doing some kind of cleaning business a few months back and stumbled on to this site. Everyone seems very knowledgeable and not trying to BS you just to sell you something. I had never heard of softwashing/no pressure/non pressure or whatever cleaning before and want to learn more and hopefully, probably start my own business. Sounds like the members of RCIA can show me the right way to get into business.  

Welcome Phillip to the RCIA Forum!

No one here sells any equipment or chemicals, so our roof cleaning advice is based on what we use, and know to work well.

Ask any questions you might have, and we will answer them for you.

Hello from Maple Ridge BC Canada , Have been a lurker on this site for a while, A friend of mine recommended to sign up as a premium member. Been building softwashing for a couple of years and now taking the plunge into the roof softwashing world. 

cheers

Welcome Justin! 

Good Evening All!  My name is Randy Duchesne and for the last 7 years I have owned/operated a small handyman service in the Tampa area.  I began pressure washing many years ago at an amateur level and through many years of upgrades and research I have learned proper usage of chemicals and techniques which have made me quite efficient.  I have joined a few professional organizations and attended the PWNA convention this past October which sparked me to make the decision to change the direction of my business.  I started with nothing, just grouping jobs together and renting machines to complete.  I then purchased a 2.3GPM 3K psi John Deere and added a 12" whirlaway......   almost laughable now!  I now run 4gpm, whisper wash surface cleaner, all the accessories (wands, guns, hoses), a sizeable chemical inventory, etc...   I just purchased and unwrapped a chemical application/roof cleaning rig that I expect will help me to be able to deliver the proper volume of chemicals to safely apply my mix to roofs.  I am very excited to tap into this market!!

I am here because I have no desire to be the guy who blows straight 12.5% all over a rooftop while my helper runs around frantically hosing down bushes, windows, walls, etc......  I am here to learn the best practices for responsible chemical roof cleaning and I am happy and humbled to be in the presence of the leaders in this industry.  Thanks for everything you have done to pave the way!!

I know it, pretty lucky there!  I see the Apple trucks every once in a while.  I also am itching to get 8gpm, my rinse speed is lacking....   I don't think I have the $$ for the 8gpm just yet.....  perhaps I should shake out the couch cushions and see!    :)

oh, btw I did sign up for premium membership, I guess it hasn't processed yet

I just approved you Randy, and welcome! 

I know it, pretty lucky there!  I see the Apple trucks every once in a while.  I also am itching to get 8gpm, my rinse speed is lacking....   I don't think I have the $$ for the 8gpm just yet.....  perhaps I should shake out the couch cushions and see!    :)

8 GPM machines are not cheap, especially if they are hot water too.