Apple Roof Cleaning (813) 655-8777

New Roof Cleaning Forum Members Post Here

Hello again everyone!!  In talking to Chris this week I decided to join again to learn, help and share any info and knowledge that I have learned over the past 10 years of cleaning roofs!!  Beacon has been running very smooth and has grown every year. We have 3 trucks running full time with a 4th being built as we speak to help expand into Indian River and Martin counties of Florida which will help us cover roughly 75% of Florida's east coast.   Ill be browsing around learning new things and enjoying the fun of the RCIA!!!! 

Hello again everyone!!  In talking to Chris this week I decided to join again to learn, help and share any info and knowledge that I have learned over the past 10 years of cleaning roofs!!  Beacon has been running very smooth and has grown every year. We have 3 trucks running full time with a 4th being built as we speak to help expand into Indian River and Martin counties of Florida which will help us cover roughly 75% of Florida's east coast.   Ill be browsing around learning new things and enjoying the fun of the RCIA!!!! 

Welcome back Ryan! For those of you who don't know Ryan, he owns perhaps the largest roof cleaning company on the East Coast Of Florida http://beaconroofcleaning.com/the-owner/

Correct if I'm wrong but I believe Ryan is originally from up my way. Home of 5 degree weather in the sun today. I bet you he doesn't miss the north.

Hank

Nice thanks for the help on the phone, told me to call if I had questions . Pretty much told me to go f my self when I call great job boys. Phil from Jersey

Who did you call and get that kind of treatment???

Correct if I'm wrong but I believe Ryan is originally from up my way. Home of 5 degree weather in the sun today. I bet you he doesn't miss the north.

Hank

How have you been Hank?  Good ol' Pittsburgh is freezing and snowed in right now, Its in the 40s in FL today so its not warm but it sure beats 0!  Hows biz?

How have you been Hank?  Good ol' Pittsburgh is freezing and snowed in right now, Its in the 40s in FL today so its not warm but it sure beats 0!  Hows biz?

Ryan,

Life has been good to me so far. We had only 2" of snow and the next 8 days out it's going to be bitterly cold. 2013 was great to say the least. We are looking forward to the start of 2014 and beyond. Some new equipment and plenty of work lined up already.

Hank

Nice thanks for the help on the phone, told me to call if I had questions . Pretty much told me to go f my self when I call great job boys. Phil from Jersey

Phil, lately we have had several scam artists calling, and acting like they were Premium Members, trying to get free roof cleaning information out of me!

You only have 3 posts on the forum, so sorry if I did not know you, and gave you the cold shoulder!

Chris

Remember, the best time to call is in the evenings, from 9 till 11 pm

Ryan,

Life has been good to me so far. We had only 2" of snow and the next 8 days out it's going to be bitterly cold. 2013 was great to say the least. We are looking forward to the start of 2014 and beyond. Some new equipment and plenty of work lined up already.

Hank

Glad to hear that you are doing well and 2013 was a success. Sound like a good time to come to florida and warm up before 14 starts!!

Glad to hear that you are doing well and 2013 was a success. Sound like a good time to come to florida and warm up before 14 starts!!

Thanks for the invite but I'm a single parent(widower) with kids in school. Maybe in the future.

I just gave your facebook page a "like" and shared somethings on mine.

Hank

Thanks for the invite but I'm a single parent(widower) with kids in school. Maybe in the future.

I just gave your facebook page a "like" and shared somethings on mine.

Hank

No problem.  Feel free to use anything you like.

Hey guys ! My name is Justin-Marc. I'm a total newbie to non-pressure washing. I'm getting into the roof cleaning business and I'm totally new to it all. I'm here to absorb as much as I can from the veterans. I would like to also share as much as I can as I learn more and more on the job. Any advice to me as a newbie would be awesome. Glad to be part of this RCIA forum :)

Hey guys ! My name is Justin-Marc. I'm a total newbie to non-pressure washing. I'm getting into the roof cleaning business and I'm totally new to it all. I'm here to absorb as much as I can from the veterans. I would like to also share as much as I can as I learn more and more on the job. Any advice to me as a newbie would be awesome. Glad to be part of this RCIA forum :)

You're best bet will to become a premium member by clicking on the "store" tab in the header. That way you will have total access to both forums and Chris & myself by phone. $129.00 will be the best money you will ever spend.

Hello out there, my name is Brian, been lurking around for quite awhile(not in a creepy way). I spoke to Chris T not too long ago and had a good talk.

Still trying to decide what kind of setup I want to use though. Definitely have more questions but for now I noticed I cannot access the other forum. Hopefully Chris or Gary can help me out on that, I'd appreciate it.

Open an account over there, if you haven't yet. Log on and send a PM to garyw. Once i receive it, I can just click on you name and it takes me to your account. That way I don't have to look thru 3700 accounts.

Good afternoon!

My name is Kaz and I am a new forum member and will figure out quickly how to become a full blown member.  I am 48 yrs old and a  true "FL Cracker" - 6th generation (smile).  I live in SW FL.  I find myself, like far too many, completely unable to find meaningful employment after spending the last 16 years at C-level positions.  I have for the past 8 months searched for my future...knowing full well that future means creating my own future which has led me to roof/building soft washing.  My experience is in the environmental consulting/remediation/construction business and moving to washing seems logical, profitable and fun.  I have much to learn, but know my hands on construction experience and business acumen will help.  I have not started a company, e.g. no company name...nothing.  BUT, I want to do this and I will do this.  My goal is to be the best I can be at this gig.  So I do have a question and from what I have read I know I will get some good advice. 

Powerwash.com or softwashsystemscom or neither?

Good afternoon!

My name is Kaz and I am a new forum member and will figure out quickly how to become a full blown member.  I am 48 yrs old and a  true "FL Cracker" - 6th generation (smile).  I live in SW FL.  I find myself, like far too many, completely unable to find meaningful employment after spending the last 16 years at C-level positions.  I have for the past 8 months searched for my future...knowing full well that future means creating my own future which has led me to roof/building soft washing.  My experience is in the environmental consulting/remediation/construction business and moving to washing seems logical, profitable and fun.  I have much to learn, but know my hands on construction experience and business acumen will help.  I have not started a company, e.g. no company name...nothing.  BUT, I want to do this and I will do this.  My goal is to be the best I can be at this gig.  So I do have a question and from what I have read I know I will get some good advice. 

Powerwash.com or softwashsystemscom or neither?

Kaz - I'm a 47 year old former business exec.    I started my business nearly 5 years ago and professionally speaking, I've never been happier.  Give me a ring over the weekend and we'll get you off to a great start.  The fast track!  

Gene;

You will have to open a new account over there. You can use the same info there that you used here. Once logged on, send a PM to garyw (me) from there and I will activate your acount as a Prem. member.

Call me if you wish.

Garyw

Hi Everyone, I just paid my membership dues and am on my way to building a successful roof cleaning business.

Gene 

You sure are Gene, and we will help you get your roof cleaning business going. Your home improvement business will help you a lot getting started