Apple Roof Cleaning (813) 655-8777

New Roof Cleaning Forum Members Post Here

Hello RCIA! My name is Rod Hampton, owner of Flo-Pro's Pressure Washing LLC in Gulf Breeze, NW Florida!  We are new to the roof cleaning business and excited we connected with this group! In a week or two we will be building our system on an existing, open-trailer already used for house-washing and surface-cleaning, no hot H2o.

I see a couple of businesses here from a couple of other orgs and that makes me happy because we relied a whole lot on the information you owners have shared!

Hopefully I'm not the only new member into'ing myself since 2013 as the forum shows but hey, I'm already learning so thank you!

Hello RCIA! My name is Rod Hampton, owner of Flo-Pro's Pressure Washing LLC in Gulf Breeze, NW Florida!  We are new to the roof cleaning business and excited we connected with this group! In a week or two we will be building our system on an existing, open-trailer already used for house-washing and surface-cleaning, no hot H2o.

I see a couple of businesses here from a couple of other orgs and that makes me happy because we relied a whole lot on the information you owners have shared!

Hopefully I'm not the only new member into'ing myself since 2013 as the forum shows but hey, I'm already learning so thank you!

LOL, heck no, we have many new members, but many never take the time to come to this thread, and formally introduce themselves. Welcome !

Hi everybody, glad to be here. Im Tod Foltyn owner of Jersey Shore Gutter Cleaning LLC here in Toms River, NJ. We are adding roof washing & power washing to our services this year and im looking forward to being a part of this community. I hope to learn as much as possible from the experienced & knowledgeable veterans and i also hope i can add value and help others in any way possible in return.  

Hi everybody, glad to be here. Im Tod Foltyn owner of Jersey Shore Gutter Cleaning LLC here in Toms River, NJ. We are adding roof washing & power washing to our services this year and im looking forward to being a part of this community. I hope to learn as much as possible from the experienced & knowledgeable veterans and i also hope i can add value and help others in any way possible in return.  

Welcome, and any info on Gutter Cleaning you can post will be a great addition to this forum. Bon Jovi  is from New Jersey, and so is Bruce Springsteen, did you clean their gutters :) 

Thanks for the warm welcome Chris. 

no i haven't cleaned either of their gutters. i've worked near Springsteens house in the city of Holmdel it's the next county over from me. Bon Jovi lives a little further up north. 

Hey if it's ok id like to speak with you about putting my roof washing rig together what's the best way to contact you ? and do i need to become a premium member first in order to contact you ? 

thanks 

Hello and welcome! I am relatively new here as well  :-) 

There is a wealth of information to be found here at the RCIA 

Welcome, Gentlemen!!

This lady ^^^ helped me tremendously! 

Great to have both of you guys on board :-)

Thanks for the warm welcome Chris. 

no i haven't cleaned either of their gutters. i've worked near Springsteens house in the city of Holmdel it's the next county over from me. Bon Jovi lives a little further up north. 

Hey if it's ok id like to speak with you about putting my roof washing rig together what's the best way to contact you ? and do i need to become a premium member first in order to contact you ? 

thanks 

Yes, only Premium Members can contact me for one on one sessions and picking out equipment, etc, etc. But, you can ask these questions on the forum :) 

im sort of looking for a step by step introduction to the entire process in order to be as successful as i can be. What will the premium membership here help someone who hasnt even cleaned a roof before?

if you become a Premium  member, you'll find a ton of articles there about putting together a roof rig, safety, chemicals, other equipment you'll need, etc. I know...wrote them. 

There is a Stickied article on the General,forum a trailer the top I wrote with a bunch of plumbing layouts, drawings, etc. but info on rig design, chem mixes, etc is more specific and in the members section. 

Hey fellas, John Bonham with Bonham Roof Cleaning in  Far North Texas. Lots of great advise on here.

More of a reader than a sharer. Chris already saved (made) me 10X my investment on the premium membership with one conversation. REALLY!

My website is really starting to pay off this year.

Glad to be in such great company.

Hello everyone, Josh Del Begio from West Coast Moss Removal here.

We're based in Vancouver, B.C. and have been battling the moss and algae of the PNW since 2011. Gleaned plenty of information from this forum over the years but never actually posted. We're looking forward to a new roof pump setup from Kevin this year.

If anyone has website or SEO related questions I'm happy to help. 

Hello Everyone, 

My name is Luis, im from Raritan NJ, and owner of Flash Power Washing. Ive been in business, this being my third year, and i just want to learn as much as i can. I want to learn to more efficiently help my customers, run my business, and bring in new clients. I hope we can all help each other in the long run.

Hello Everyone, 

My name is Luis, im from Raritan NJ, and owner of Flash Power Washing. Ive been in business, this being my third year, and i just want to learn as much as i can. I want to learn to more efficiently help my customers, run my business, and bring in new clients. I hope we can all help each other in the long run.

Welcome to the RCIA Luis! 

HI everyone

My name is Tony Hayden owner of HHS of SW FL, LLC. I am a certified CPI with InterNACHI and currently working on my FL state requirements.  At the same time I started my exterior cleaning business.  Focusing mainly on roof cleaning but I am also starting to offer some pressure cleaning. Things moving slowly which that is expected. I've been creeping around the RCIA for about 10 months now and looking forward to learning all I can and providing the best service I can to my customers. Can't wait to talk to you all. 

Hello everyone, My name is Roger and I am from Austin, Texas. To introduce myself, i work for a roofing company named "Dimensional Roofing & Diagnostics". I joined this forum to get answer of some queries. I hope the forum members won't disappoint me. Thanks

Hello everyone, My name is Roger and I am from Austin, Texas. To introduce myself, i work for a roofing company named "Dimensional Roofing & Diagnostics". I joined this forum to get answer of some queries. I hope the forum members won't disappoint me. Thanks

Welcome Roger, and save me some good Texas Brisket!