Apple Roof Cleaning (813) 655-8777

New Roof Cleaning Forum Members Post Here

No offense, but the "expensive, shiny" trap didn't stop with the system you greatly over paid for. I just looked at the surfactant you are using. $6.50 of that for every 50 gallon batch? That is a little steep, to say the least! 

No offense, but the "expensive, shiny" trap didn't stop with the system you greatly over paid for. I just looked at the surfactant you are using. $6.50 of that for every 50 gallon batch? That is a little steep, to say the least! 

Just moved my post over to the private side. Yes, I think everything that we are using from there is extremely overpriced & I'm hoping to stray away from that company entirely once I gather up some information on using other products. Thanks!

Just moved my post over to the private side. Yes, I think everything that we are using from there is extremely overpriced & I'm hoping to stray away from that company entirely once I gather up some information on using other products. Thanks!

You are in good hands Morgan, you will soon see we are like a family here, No one is Mad at you, all of us are mad you didn't come here first, before you got ripped off :(  

Howdy! I've been lurking around here for a little while and have become really excited about this roof cleaning business:jig:

We are just getting started into lawn care and house washing and trying to figure out if we want to add this service to our current

business model or start another business to market just roof cleaning.....anyhow, I would like to say THANK YOU!!!! to all

of the good folks that contribute and make this forum what it is.....

Hi everyone, I have been doing on and off pressure washing and roof cleaning for a while now. I used this forum back about 8-9 years ago to set up a roof cleaning trailer. Never ended up using it because I got a good job so I sold it. I am finally going full time with this and am setting everything up again. I am in Naples, FL. 

Thank you all for the great forum 

can someone please help me with this? I am trying to get onto the premium members area over at the other forum. I am not having any luck. I have called Gary once when I became a member and once the other day and talked to him both times. I have sent him a message on the forum and I have sent an email to his business email address. Still am not a premium member over there. my user name is the same. 

can someone please help me with this? I am trying to get onto the premium members area over at the other forum. I am not having any luck. I have called Gary once when I became a member and once the other day and talked to him both times. I have sent him a message on the forum and I have sent an email to his business email address. Still am not a premium member over there. my user name is the same. 

Hi everyone, I have been doing on and off pressure washing and roof cleaning for a while now. I used this forum back about 8-9 years ago to set up a roof cleaning trailer. Never ended up using it because I got a good job so I sold it. I am finally going full time with this and am setting everything up again. I am in Naples, FL. 

Thank you all for the great forum 

Welcome ! Gary will make you a premium member on the other forum

Yes, yes and YES!!! This Is the only forum we recommend paying to become a member!! Everything here is posted by passionate roof cleaners/soft washers and distributors whom truly want to help others and improve the industry in all facets.  As a member, you are part of the brotherhood (or sisterhood) that is cared for, educated and supported through the fellowship of this wonderful group.   

Welcome Home!

Lori

Hello everyone I wanted to introduce myself. I am located in Florida and have been looking to get into the soft washing / roof cleaning business for about a year now. I have worked with a couple different companies in Florida but mostly have experience pressure washing. By this I mean surface cleaning, down streaming exteriors, cages, and basic residential work. I am interested in learning more and have done a lot of research in the last year. I am to the stages of building my first soft washing setup and wanted to get more advice before I purchased all my equipment. I am looking to either get into a air diaphragm pump or even a gas engine with a comet pump attached to it. I am looking forward to learning more.

Ty

Florida Exteriors

Thanks for the reply.. I know you offer the paid group for members only do you suggest this for someone like me that understands a lot about the industry but is having trouble with building my first rig. I understand a lot of the process the mixes and the equipment but need a lot of help with how to build my first rig. I have already purchased a trailer just waiting to put equipment on it. 

Thanks for the reply.. I know you offer the paid group for members only do you suggest this for someone like me that understands a lot about the industry but is having trouble with building my first rig. I understand a lot of the process the mixes and the equipment but need a lot of help with how to build my first rig. I have already purchased a trailer just waiting to put equipment on it. 

There is a lot of information there, but only you can decide.

Thanks I have been learning a lot from other forms and other contractors in the area. I plan on learning as much as possible. Im not one to be a know it all but i do like to learn from everybody. I have a lot of years of business experience running a kitchen exhaust cleaning company for the last 14 years so atleast learning how to run a business won't be much of a transition. Im looking forward to being a participating member...

hello every one we just started  the business of clenaing of floors roofs for offices buildings and its a great forum here  to be helped . thank you  to all members here for all  your contributions . i am looking forward to learning more

Welcome !

Hi to all,

First I would like to let you guys know I never, ever encountered a passionate forum and members that truly want to help each other in any other forums that I visited. Second, my name is Robson, 56, Charlotte, NC. I do speak three languages (Brazilian Portuguese – born language, Spanish and English). I am a new forum member almost ready to become a premium one. At my age beside been in a good shape, I find myself, completely unable to find meaningful employment around Charlotte. 2017 will be to change my future...knowing full well that future means creating my own future which has led me to roof/awning/building soft washing - after searched for all of viable and realistic options. I thrive in an environment where no two work days are exactly the same (sign/awning installer, mobile auto detailing and awning cleaning) and moving to roof cleaning seems logical, profitable and fun.  I have much to learn, but know my hands on installation and cleaning experiences will help achieve it. My goals are to get better in marketing and branding my company, get trained in roof cleaning and move to Orlando, FL.- by June 17! Last year I opened www.masternance.com (I did create the site and I’ll be changing it to include the roof soft wash service) but I didn’t promoted or start work yet. To finalize this long introduction and to make sure this is the right direction, I would like to ask: am I doing the right thing by get into the roof cleaning business?

Thank you guys.

Robson

PS. I’m so glad to have found this forum!

Edited by robson
misspelled word

Hi to all,

First I would like to let you guys know I never, ever encountered a passionate forum and members that truly want to help each other in any other forums that I visited. Second, my name is Robson, 56, Charlotte, NC. I do speak three languages (Brazilian Portuguese – born language, Spanish and English). I am a new forum member almost ready to become a premium one. At my age beside been in a good shape, I find myself, completely unable to find meaningful employment around Charlotte. 2017 will be to change my future...knowing full well that future means creating my own future which has led me to roof/awning/building soft washing - after searched for all of viable and realistic options. I thrive in an environment where no two work days are exactly the same (sign/awning installer, mobile auto detailing and awning cleaning) and moving to roof cleaning seems logical, profitable and fun.  I have much to learn, but know my hands on installation and cleaning experiences will help achieve it. My goals are to get better in marketing and branding my company, get trained in roof cleaning and move to Orlando, FL.- by June 17! Last year I opened www.masternance.com (I did create the site and I’ll be changing it to include the roof soft wash service) but I didn’t promoted or start work yet. To finalize this long introduction and to make sure this is the right direction, I would like to ask: am I doing the right thing by get into the roof cleaning business?

Thank you guys.

Robson

PS. I’m so glad to have found this forum!

Welcome! 

The Roof Cleaning industry isn't for everybody. But guys who take it seriously are earning a very nice living doing it. As long as you pay attention to detail, safety and get to know the technical ins and outs of the roof cleaning process, plus are willing to invest your time in equipment, safety and marketing, then it can pay off handsomely. As with any new endeavor, you need to be willing to put the time, effort and due diligence into it. 

Welcome! 

The Roof Cleaning industry isn't for everybody. But guys who take it seriously are earning a very nice living doing it. As long as you pay attention to detail, safety and get to know the technical ins and outs of the roof cleaning process, plus are willing to invest your time in equipment, safety and marketing, then it can pay off handsomely. As with any new endeavor, you need to be willing to put the time, effort and due diligence into it. 

Thank you!

Hi everyone im Eric with freedom construction. I am new to the roof cleaning game. I worked for a roofing company for a few years and recently decided to start my own business. I dont know how many times i had previouslt told a customer the only way to get rid of the roof stains was to replace the roof. I stumbled upon the roof cleaning process a few months ago and have decided to take the plunge. I have done a little research and as far as i can tell no one else in my area even offers or advertises the service. I am in between tyler tx and dallas tx and am planning on hitting the entire area. Im wanting the soft washing to be my main service i offer and try and get away from the majority of other services i currently offer. The roof cleaning seems to me to be a better and faster process to completion and payment where as roof replacment and general construction is usally a few weeks to months on completion to payment. I am new to the whole process but i have a general understanding on how it all works. The main thing i am needing help with is advertising my service ans where most of you guys are getting your leads door to door, mailers, billboards, etc.  My biggest thing is to be the first in my area to offer the service and advertise well and not waste money on the things you alll know dont work. 

Hi everyone. I've been in the pressure washing business since the late 80's. I had done small roof cleaning jobs while working on existing house wash jobs and decided in the summer of 2015 to add roof cleaning.

I look forward to being a part of this family!!!

Mike

Coastal Cleaning

Hi everyone im Eric with freedom construction. I am new to the roof cleaning game. I worked for a roofing company for a few years and recently decided to start my own business. I dont know how many times i had previouslt told a customer the only way to get rid of the roof stains was to replace the roof. I stumbled upon the roof cleaning process a few months ago and have decided to take the plunge. I have done a little research and as far as i can tell no one else in my area even offers or advertises the service. I am in between tyler tx and dallas tx and am planning on hitting the entire area. Im wanting the soft washing to be my main service i offer and try and get away from the majority of other services i currently offer. The roof cleaning seems to me to be a better and faster process to completion and payment where as roof replacment and general construction is usally a few weeks to months on completion to payment. I am new to the whole process but i have a general understanding on how it all works. The main thing i am needing help with is advertising my service ans where most of you guys are getting your leads door to door, mailers, billboards, etc.  My biggest thing is to be the first in my area to offer the service and advertise well and not waste money on the things you alll know dont work. 

Hi everyone. I've been in the pressure washing business since the late 80's. I had done small roof cleaning jobs while working on existing house wash jobs and decided in the summer of 2015 to add roof cleaning.

I look forward to being a part of this family!!!

Mike

Coastal Cleaning

Welcome to you both Mike and Eric, read, read, and then read some more, and ask plenty of questions.