Work in progress but nearly done for now.

HF compressor,  3/4" pump

2- 55 gallon drums, I can make 80 gallons of mix. 

1/2 x 200' & 3/4" x 200 foot hoses. 

300 feet of garden hose and a HF boost pump.

20160522_204519.jpg

20160522_204530.jpg

20160522_204536.jpg

Good beginner rig. Which 3/4" pump do you have? Also, water separation will be important as your compressor will be making  a lot of water line moisture. More you can limit that, the better the pump will run. 

that Chinese air sucking pump i got off internet. LOL  Plating international, it works so i will stick with it and try to make a buck or 2.

Yes i know i need to address that water issue. i have one right before the air goes into the pump and it helps, but i want to put on some radiator like you did.

you guys still need to tell me what muffler to use.

that Chinese air sucking pump i got off internet. LOL  Plating international, it works so i will stick with it and try to make a buck or 2.

Yes i know i need to address that water issue. i have one right before the air goes into the pump and it helps, but i want to put on some radiator like you did.

you guys still need to tell me what muffler to use.

We take the mufflers off, they can freeze up or clog, and are not needed in an outside roof cleaning situation. 

Thanks Chris, I will try it this weekend 

Remember,  many air pumps are installed Inside factories and chemical plants, where noise reduction is a consideration. That is why they have mufflers on them. 

Noise is not always a bad thing. We like a little noise, so the neighbors come out to see  what the noise is, and see a roof getting cleaned.