The wind is a way of life, especially the closer you get to the ocean here in Florida.

You simply learn to work with the wind, and try to spray the non pressure roof cleaning chemical in between gusts of wind.

You need a little stronger mix for a windy day, to compensate for the wind drying up the chemical faster.

The wind is a way of life, especially the closer you get to the ocean here in Florida.

You simply learn to work with the wind, and try to spray the non pressure roof cleaning chemical in between gusts of wind.

You need a little stronger mix for a windy day, to compensate for the wind drying up the chemical faster.

I find it difficult keeping the spray contained from other's homes on a windy day. It's seems the wind likes to carrying the spray on to the neighbors windows, plants, etc.due to the homes being so close together. Any suggestions?

I find it difficult keeping the spray contained from other's homes on a windy day. It's seems the wind likes to carrying the spray on to the neighbors windows, plants, etc.due to the homes being so close together. Any suggestions?

charge the neighbor for you services lol

We always will water their house and plants too.

That's what we do now, but sometimes I have to go the extra mile (not a problem either) and wash their windows for them. I understand the wind is mother nature, and can't be avoided, I just thought someone might have come up with a huge time saver for the next door neighbors windows getting solution on them. I will continue to make every effort to spray when the wind dies down, and to make  the neighbor happy when I'm done-satisfaction goes a long way in this business.

We have ran into a few cases like that ourselves. One guy came unglued because he had just had his window professionally cleaned. I told him we would rinse his house and windows and if he wanted to get the windows cleaned again by a true professional I would pay for it. I rinsed his house and windows and gave him my number but never heard from him.

Hate wind!!

Guest A to Z Roof Cleaning

Wind is a PITA, especially when it gets blown onto some cedar siding that you were not hired to clean! Some days its just not feasible.

Wind is a PITA, especially when it gets blown onto some cedar siding that you were not hired to clean! Some days its just not feasible.

PITA??? I'm not sure I know what that means..explain. But I do know that it has been so windy on some days that I can't take the chance of spraying so, I do what I can.

LOL, just wait till the non pressure roof cleaning chemical gets on an expensive stained wood door.

Are we talking from experience? I'm sure I don't want that expense...lol Dam the luck. I prefer my non pressure washing chemicals to be on the roof!!! But mother nature has her way at times...lol

When it is real windy, we treat it like a "rain day" and reschedule. But talking about neighbors and homeowners that leave cars and boats in the driveway, I have had to give a few "freebie" washes in my days because of windy overspray.

Time equates into experience and the student will soon become the teacher! (I think I heard that phrase in Karate Kid... LOL)

That's what we do-reschedule! I've been there and done that before and we don't like complaints so, we have learned to just reschedule. The homeowner usually understands and agrees.

Guest A to Z Roof Cleaning

I have had jobs that I was unable to reschedule before and pushed ahead. Over 30 mph winds and it sucked! I felt like I was standing by the ocean during a hurricane there was so much SH being blown at my face. I have a big face shield, but Never again.

That's what we do-reschedule! I've been there and done that before and we don't like complaints so, we have learned to just reschedule. The homeowner usually understands and agrees.

I tell them that if it is windy out, there will be roof cleaning chemical overspray, and their neighbors orange trees will glow in the dark!

Friday it was windy and I got some love in my eyes and I struggled though the rest of the day. I always wear sunglasses but was rushing and jump out of the truck and started to work. Never again!

LOL, just wait till the non pressure roof cleaning chemical gets on an expensive stained wood door.

I did that once.. i said wait a min that, and sprayed the entire door.. Looked awesome and they were thrilled.. I got lucky

When the winds picks up... we pack up... not worth it..

It sucks when it is windy, like it is here in the Tampa Florida area today. We HAD a 1200.00 Barrel Tile Roof to clean, but the wind makes it almost impossible!

The Tarps blow off the plants, and the non pressure roof cleaning chemical blows everywhere. We have to reschedule now.