Road signs door hangers affordable advertising that works year after year. Put signs at mall intersections, lowes, Walmart, etc. zip tie (thick ones) good to poles or something  so no one takes them.Door hangers take them right to the source a dirty roof. I still get calls from door hangers left 2 3 yrs ago they put em on their fridge till ready.

image.jpeg

I have used Vista Print but recently was told about a site, http://www.overnightprints.com/ . I got 1,000 double sided, full color, 4x6 postcards, shipped for under $90. They do not offer as many products as Vista Print but sometimes they are cheaper, same quality, on what they do offer. Make sure to google coupon codes to use at checkout.  

Here the heading says The best mobile app in Switzerland. I don't have any idea about the main topic so if you know anything then kindly let us know here. We would be really thankful for you. As i also want you to look here for the sake of informative stuff.