Chautauquawash.com

The value of RCIA (Chris tucker)

Gotta say thanks to Chris tucker researched this site back quite some time ago when all the info was readily available and Chris's info and help pretty much developed my roof cleaning add on business to what I was already doing (Housewashing decks etc..) He just doesn't know it. This site has come so far and will definitely make it a must to become a premium member this season. Thanks Chris . You have saved us guys a ton of money compared to a lot of these guys that are solely selling there info and equip. For profits only ( wont mention any names but you know who I mean!) Thanks

Gotta say thanks to Chris tucker researched this site back quite some time ago when all the info was readily available and Chris's info and help pretty much developed my roof cleaning add on business to what I was already doing (Housewashing decks etc..) He just doesn't know it. This site has come so far and will definitely make it a must to become a premium member this season. Thanks Chris . You have saved us guys a ton of money compared to a lot of these guys that are solely selling there info and equip. For profits only ( wont mention any names but you know who I mean!) Thanks

You are very welcome my friend. There are several very greedy and deceitful people, who give "advice" that benefits them, and what they sell :( 

There are many, on these forums and those that aren't, that owe the beginnings of their business to Chris Tucker. He has done more than any person in this business to promote and share the soft wash way of cleaning roofs.  

Becoming premium member this week. Especially before I spend about $2,500 on switching my rig over to softwash. Got everything planned out already, just a few minor questions and good advice needed. Plus all the other benefits of joining the RCIA.   

www.UltimateRoofCleaning.com