I just received a shipment of  rebuildable 1" Sandpiper S1F pumps in. They are Santoprene diaphragms, ultra thick virgin poly fluid sections. This is the largest, beefiest 1" pump in existence. 

They are being gone through, tested, rebuilt and will be offered at $549 each. I normally sell these in Poly for $699 and Kynar for $999. No, I don't have any in Kynar at this price. Dream on!

No, you can't use them with your 8.5 CFM Harbor Freight wheelbarrow compressor. Yes you can use them with a 20 CFM Eaton Wheelbarrow compressor. 

Yes, you really do need 3/4" spray hose. These also make killer transfer pumps if you have the air. Up to 50 GPM open flow. 

These are not for everybody. They are big. If you do large commercial, multi-family complexes, northern moss covered, or large estate roofs, this is the pump you want. More output capability, more distance, more productivity, higher reliability (think big honking tank). 

I'll trade you a 1" hasteloy  for one of them

I'd take that deal if you will cover shipping. But why would you want to part with the Hastelloy? Both are Warren Rupp built pumps and both are absolute beasts.  

PM me your address and it will be on the way.

Did this trade ever materialize? If not I'd be interested in purchasing it from you. :)

Kevin has my old pump, just waiting on return shipment. Contact him