PeakOfPerfection

FINALLY! 3/4" Spray Hose is Available!

It took for freaking EVER...but I finally have 3/4" chem spray hose available. Not the Kuritec blue stuff that doesn't hold up...this is a chem spray hose by Flex Tech. It is about the same as the now unavailable Kuritech K4131. The substitute K1156 does NOT hold up for roof cleaning. Ours lasted 5 months. 

The hold up has been the connectors. I wanted substantial connectors. Not cheap, cheesy little ones. 316 stainless with full HY hydraulic crimp fittings with some meat. 

This.

Is.

Bloody.

Hard. 

To.

Find.

After months of searching, I finally found them. They are expensive...not gonna lie. And they are big. And thick. and the right thing to use because they will hold up to gorilla employees lugging them around and pulling on the connectors.  

I made arrangements for the connectors to get to the guys at Flex Tech. This means that instead of them shipping hose out and have them terminated and shipping them to you...they are made up by the people at Flex Tech on commercial termination machines (not some $7 an hour flunkie in the back room on a hand crimper) and shipped directly to you. This saves on double shipping charges. 

Pricing. 200' lengths are $499

250' lengths are $569. 

300' lengths are $599

I'm not getting rich on these things, but the fact is that 3/4" hose has become hard to find for a lot of guys who want 1" pump setups so I'm trying to keep the prices reasonable. 

Ok,..why the fuck did my post get deleted?  You know,..you guys can go fuck yourselves . All I said was Kuri-Tec hose has been the hose of choice ever since David Westerman introduced it to us several years ago.. Kevin,..you're nothing but a fucking sheister,..you don't want people to know that they can run a business without you. Fuck you asshole.  Kevin is the  worst thing that ever happened to this site,...look at all the more people even post anymore,..it's because of Kevin and his trying to push his views.  Look,..I simply informed the readers that Kuri-Tec is GREAT hose,..and that info got deleted. Fuck you guys,..

Jeff

Ok,..why the fuck did my post get deleted?  You know,..you guys can go fuck yourselves . All I said was Kuri-Tec hose has been the hose of choice ever since David Westerman introduced it to us several years ago.. Kevin,..you're nothing but a fucking sheister,..you don't want people to know that they can run a business without you. Fuck you asshole.  Kevin is the  worst thing that ever happened to this site,...look at all the more people even post anymore,..it's because of Kevin and his trying to push his views.  Look,..I simply informed the readers that Kuri-Tec is GREAT hose,..and that info got deleted. Fuck you guys,..

Jeff

I did not delete any of your posts Jeff, but unfortunately, I can't see posts that have been deleted on this forum. Everyone is urged to express their experiences and opinions here, 

Jeff

Dude, what is your problem? First off, I didn't delete your post. Chris didn't delete your post. Not sure what happened to yiur post but if it makes yiu feel any better repost it. And now you come in and attack me personally...swearing like crazy on a forum? 

Kuritec 4132 1/2" Ag spray hose is good stuff. I've recommended it to many people. I still use it on one of my own rigs. But it isn't available in 3/4" any more according to the guys at Kuritec. I called them. The alternative being offered, is NOT the same product. I and many others have tried it and it flat out doesnt hold up like 4132.  So I spent many many hours of my personal time trying to find an alternative and worked with a good company to give guys an alternative. People don't like it, then don't buy it. Notice I don't sell a 1/2" version? That is because the Kuritec is just fine. Happy to have guys order it from somebody else. 

I'm not trying to push my views on anybody. You either take the information or you don't.

Edited by PeakOfPerfection