Central Iowa Roof Cleaning

Couldn't Go To Florida Without Cleaning A Tile Roof.

This is a tile roof cleaning we did about 10 days ago. Palm City, FL. We cleaned the roof, siding and driveway. All from a ladder and rinsed with garden hose pressure. Great experience. Easier than I thought it would be.

Also did a cedar roof in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. last week. Have one to do in the Polo Club, Wellington. FL. this coming week. Talk about high end location! LOL

569a530f3b54b_Tile_Roof_Before__After_2.Ron_Picture_14.thumb.jpg.808bbfb6380888f

Chris, Yes I drove my truck down and Maria followed in our other truck because we'll be here till April 1st and then back home. Not looking to do anymore work really. Made enough already to pay our stay. :cool:

I am going to sell the location to someone in our network, as I am retiring after this year. Will be great location as I already have marketing started. Have to be a locate person/service provider.

Solar panels were not and have not been an issue. Matter of fact it cleans them some.

Just a heads up. Your web site link didn't work for me. The one on your signature. Said it was under construction or there was a programing error.

Thank you for letting me know.

I am certainly having some issues and have my guy on it.....

Bruce, I didnt know you were stepping out of the business so soon.  I am in Mpls, and would like to touch base with you when you get back to town. Tried to send you a PM but it wouldnt work. 

Thank you for letting me know.

I am certainly having some issues and have my guy on it.....

Bruce, I didnt know you were stepping out of the business so soon.  I am in Mpls, and would like to touch base with you when you get back to town. Tried to send you a PM but it wouldnt work. 

I'll be back April 1st. You can send email off my web site.