guns and hoses

NEW WEBSITE

Well I finally got a dedicated WEBsite for roof cleaning to see how it goes.  Been a painter for 30 years and have done roofs for 20.  But its always been by word of mouth or for customers we paint for.  I put a roof cleaning page on my paint web site last year.  But finally decided to market it by itself with its own site. Check it out and let me know what you think.

http://www.A1orlandoroofcleaning.com

TIA

Well I finally got a dedicated WEBsite for roof cleaning to see how it goes.  Been a painter for 30 years and have done roofs for 20.  But its always been by word of mouth or for customers we paint for.  I put a roof cleaning page on my paint web site last year.  But finally decided to market it by itself with its own site. Check it out and let me know what you think.

http://www.A1orlandoroofcleaning.com

TIA

I made the link to your new roof cleaning website clickable. It looks really good!

Website looks awesome! Great before and after pictures.  FWIW, I suggest you lose the "pressure washing" under your logo immediately. It contradicts your statements about non-pressure and nowhere else on your site do you mention pressure washing. 

Website looks awesome! Great before and after pictures.  FWIW, I suggest you lose the "pressure washing" under your logo immediately. It contradicts your statements about non-pressure and nowhere else on your site do you mention pressure washing. 

Yeah  I agree too, as does my developer.  It is my painting logo and he copied and pasted it but has asked for the computer language version one from me so he can change it. Thanks for reminding me.  

Chris. Thanks a lot . I was hoping you would approve.   it's great to have you back. And  you read my mind. I was really hoping you would make that clickable. To make it easier for all of us. So how is the recovery going. 

Recovery going pretty darn good, so far. I added this new website to your signature as well