PeakOfPerfection

Manifoldness Roof Cleaning Specific Reels

I contacted Hannay and this is what they stated. "Because you have an 1 ½” pass through hub we have no other way to manufacture the reel than what you have. The smaller reels for ½” hose can are equipped with the true direct crank rewind."

http://www.advantageroofcleaning.com/soft-washing-exterior-siding-cleaning/

What I did on our big manual reel is we tack welded it on. Hasn't come off since. 

hey Kevin can you give me a price on a couple of manual rewind hannay manifoldless hose reels. 

i need one for 200-300 feet of 3/4 inch chem hose for roof cleaning.

and i need one for 250-300 feet of 1/2 inch pressure washing hose. 

do they only come in powder coat ? or can you get  aluminum or stainless ? 

also can you give me a price on a garden hose feed reel too.

thanks. 

Hey Kevin, im still deciding on a chemical hose reel for my trailer build. can you tell me if you can get a regular normal size manifoldless reel from haney? it needs to fit 200 feet of 3/4 inch hose. 

and can you get me dimensions so i can make sure & see if it will fit on my trailer?

i contacted hannay and they told me that they cannot make a regular normal size manifoldless reel that will fit 200 feet of 3/4 inch hose. they said to fit that size & length hose that the reel has to be a giant one like the big red one in your video. and that size reel won't fit on my trailer. 

do you know if this is the case or not?

thank you. 

PS i can't PM you on this site for some reason it's not working. so that's why i posted here

Here is the issue, in order for the hose to fit through the hub end it has to be a certain diameter. To be a certain diameter requires a certain bearing size. To fit a certain bearing size requires s certain frame size. And a certain frame size in Hannay's case is big. That being said, Hannay reels are custom built. Call me with your dimension limits; width, depth, height, and I'll see if they can build something to fit. One thing to remember though is that they won't compromise strength.