PeakOfPerfection

Manifoldness Roof Cleaning Specific Reels

Manifold-less Roof Cleaning Reels.

Do you run a reel? If so, and you've been in the business more than a year, then you are likely quite familiar with rusty manifolds.

The manifolds on the reels used in our industry are essentially pressure washing reels. As a result, they utilize metal fluid manifolds. These manifolds not only restrict the flow, but they are prone to rusting. And while attempts are made to delay this by making the manifold out of stainless, rusting is completely inevitable.

So...we've eliminated the problem by eliminating the manifold. On our reel, your hose passes completely through the reel hub and out the side, into a CPVC Metal Free SuperSwivel. There is literally no metal in the fluid path. No more manifolds dripping or streaming. No more rust issues and no restrictions on fluid flow.

Best of all, these reels are custom built for us by Hannay, which means not only do you get a reel which is completely custom to your specs, but it is also built in America by the world's leading reel manufacturer.

Your choice of Grey, Red, Blue and Green.

$495 for manual rewind.
$795 for electric rewind.

If you need bigger capacities for running larger hoses or longer lengths...

$929 for up to 450 ft of 5/8" and 400 ft of 3/4" manual rewind.
$1400 for up to 450 ft of 5/8" and 400 ft of 3/4". Electric rewind.  

Finish is a durable powder coat finish which has held up beautifully.

We also sell the Gorilla Reel. Manual rewind only, aluminum. Will hold 300 ft of 1/2", 250' of 5/8" and 200 ft of 3/4". 
Manual rewind only. $399. See our website to order. 

Both are Drop shipped directly to you which saves you on double shipping fees.

Edited by PeakOfPerfection

are these hose reels still available ? how & where can i get one ? thanks 

Yup. Still available. I also sell the Gorilla Reel if you need a manual Roof Chem reel that is manifold-less. Call me at the second number in the signature below. 

You can also find the Gorilla Reels at http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200664541_200664541

Gorilla Reels also sells them directly to anyone their website is http://www.gorillareel.com/ and his number is listed in the website (its under development right now)

Yup. They are the world's second manifoldness roof cleaning reel! Northern Tool is no longer going to be selling them...but you can now purchase them on MY website. We are authorized dealers for Gorilla. Matter of fact, I include them in my Outlaw Air Diapragm pump system skids because if you are going to build a roof cleaning skid...would't you include a roof cleaning REEL? The Hannay reels are absolutely outstanding. I still do sell them. They are the only choice if you need a very large manifoldness reel to hold a lot of hose, you need a manifoldness reel to do PRESSURE WASHING, or if you need a manifoldness reel that is motorized.

In trying to keep the costs down on the Outlaw skid systems, we went to the Gorilla reels as they are very cost effective and it has allowed my clients to purchase an air diaphragm skid with reel, compressor, hose and pump system starting around $2K. When you order from us, Gorilla will drop ship right to you in order to save costs.

Order a Gorilla Reel

53507_2000x2000_med_hr.jpeg

Yup. They are the world's second manifoldness roof cleaning reel! Northern Tool is no longer going to be selling them...but you can now purchase them on MY website. We are authorized dealers for Gorilla. Matter of fact, I include them in my Outlaw Air Diapragm pump system skids because if you are going to build a roof cleaning skid...would't you include a roof cleaning REEL? The Hannay reels are absolutely outstanding. I still do sell them. They are the only choice if you need a very large manifoldness reel to hold a lot of hose, you need a manifoldness reel to do PRESSURE WASHING, or if you need a manifoldness reel that is motorized.

In trying to keep the costs down on the Outlaw skid systems, we went to the Gorilla reels as they are very cost effective and it has allowed my clients to purchase an air diaphragm skid with reel, compressor, hose and pump system starting around $2K. When you order from us, Gorilla will drop ship right to you in order to save costs.

Order a Gorilla Reel

53507_2000x2000_med_hr.jpeg

I know you sell them I was just saying that you don't have to go through a "dealer" and you can order right from Gorilla and save a lot of money. Same with Hannay reel you can call them and tell them what you need and they ship it right to you. I am just saying if they are not buying your system then its cheaper for most people just to call the manufactures directly to cut cost. Just like Eley hose they  ship to consumers so there is no point contacting a dealer and paying the mark up. The only way I would see it would add value is if lets say the companies don't offer direct shipping to customers and then your forced to go through a dealer. 

I know you sell them I was just saying that you don't have to go through a "dealer" and you can order right from Gorilla and save a lot of money. Same with Hannay reel you can call them and tell them what you need and they ship it right to you. I am just saying if they are not buying your system then its cheaper for most people just to call the manufactures directly to cut cost. Just like Eley hose they  ship to consumers so there is no point contacting a dealer and paying the mark up. The only way I would see it would add value is if lets say the companies don't offer direct shipping to customers and then your forced to go through a dealer. 

We just ordered some of that Eley hose, when our Mean Green Hose took a crap after 4 years. 

We have a Hannay reel and it works well. One thing though is the handle is not secured onto the reel. It can easily slip off. Kevin, any suggestions?

http://www.advantageroofcleaning.com/cedar-roof-and-siding-cleaning-in-elgin-kane-county-illinois/

Give the folks at Hannay at 877-467-3357. They are in New York. That should be covered under their 2 year warranty. 

You'll need the actual reel frame model number and serial off the metal tag. Tell them you purchased it in March 2016 from me. 

I think I'm going to get one of these reels when my titan fails. I like the look of the Hannay, but the gorilla may be enough for $100 less. Never mind this post, this is me making a shopping list. :D

I sell them both. The Gorilla is a nice reel for the money. Smartly designed. I am putting them on my roof rig and sell them with my Outlaw skids. But it isn't quite in the same league as the Hannay build wise...and this is reflected in the price. Put side by side, there are places the Gorilla had to cut corners, like the hub bearing system which is a pillow block system like Titan uses. It works, but there is a difference with the far more expensive ball bearings with grease fittings you'll find on the Hannay. They cost a lot more...so the reel costs more. The Hannay uses a $100 Super Swivel with Viton fittings...I had one in service for several years with nary a leak.

Both are much better than running a manifolded reel with roof chems which is a recipe for leaks and flow restrictions. Both of these, by the way, are far far less flow restrictive than the manifolded reels. You can run straight 3/4" through the Gorilla and the Hannay comes with up to 1" flow through. 

I think I'm going to get one of these reels when my titan fails. I like the look of the Hannay, but the gorilla may be enough for $100 less. Never mind this post, this is me making a shopping list. :D

We just ordered some to. Go to the gorilla website his number is listed John cloud is his name great guy and you can get them a lot cheaper calling direct 

I sell them both. The Gorilla is a nice reel for the money. Smartly designed. I am putting them on my roof rig and sell them with my Outlaw skids. But it isn't quite in the same league as the Hannay build wise...and this is reflected in the price. Put side by side, there are places the Gorilla had to cut corners, like the hub bearing system which is a pillow block system like Titan uses. It works, but there is a difference with the far more expensive ball bearings with grease fittings you'll find on the Hannay. They cost a lot more...so the reel costs more. The Hannay uses a $100 Super Swivel with Viton fittings...I had one in service for several years with nary a leak.

Both are much better than running a manifolded reel with roof chems which is a recipe for leaks and flow restrictions. Both of these, by the way, are far far less flow restrictive than the manifolded reels. You can run straight 3/4" through the Gorilla and the Hannay comes with up to 1" flow through. 

I might just find myself going for the Hannay. I know I'm going to switch soon. I just hope it's not forced on me sooner than I would like, lol. I have a few other things I need to get sorted with my rig before then. I look at this as a one time purchase, unlike some other reels I've had. 

Give the folks at Hannay at 877-467-3357. They are in New York. That should be covered under their 2 year warranty. 

You'll need the actual reel frame model number and serial off the metal tag. Tell them you purchased it in March 2016 from me. 

I contacted Hannay and this is what they stated. "Because you have an 1 ½” pass through hub we have no other way to manufacture the reel than what you have. The smaller reels for ½” hose can are equipped with the true direct crank rewind."

http://www.advantageroofcleaning.com/soft-washing-exterior-siding-cleaning/

my question is does anyone make a "manifold less" reel that is rated above 100 psi ? because hannay said the ones with the cpvc swivels are only rated for 100 psi and they said their 3000 psi reels have stainless steel swivels. so i'm just wondering what everyone is using for their power washing machines ?