Sign in to follow this  
Advantage Roof Cleaning

Branching out to the Commercial Market

Currently I serve the residential market however I would like to branch out to the commercial market as well. This would include churches, banks, stores and such. By the way, last year I approached a few churches that really needed a roof cleaning and restoration. I gave them my brochure, very aggressive quotes practically at cost and follow-up calls. Not one seemed interested. Would anyone mind sharing with me practices that are effective in the commercial market?

Most churches want it done for free. Try to work out a deal to adverise in their weekly bulletin in exchange for the work. Also a recommendation from the pastor in his sermon the Sunday after you complete the job. Pators are great salemen for your company.

Offer free demonstrations, show and tell, is how to sell.

Many people up in Illinois don't realize what is possible, with safe, non pressure roof cleaning.

"show and tell is how to sell." Chris you're a poet in case you didn't know it and can make a rhyme anytime...LOL Thanks for the advise.

Gary, thanks also for the tip.

Offer free demonstrations, show and tell, is how to sell.

Many people up in Illinois don't realize what is possible, with safe, non pressure roof cleaning.

We have actually aquired work from doing free roof cleanings (demonstrations) in some residential areas that have not been maketed to previously but, we haven't given it a try in the commercial sense. Thanks for the tip!

Most churches want it done for free. Try to work out a deal to adverise in their weekly bulletin in exchange for the work. Also a recommendation from the pastor in his sermon the Sunday after you complete the job. Pators are great salemen for your company.

This is a great idea, with which we haven't given thought to! You guys rock on knowledge and suggestions. Thanks!