Alcbarnesville

Can you believe it

Now that I have your attention, is like to share what I've aquired. I plan on doing roof and house washing.   yesterday, I found this hot wash system,  trailer,  and tank on Craigslist.  The pump needs to be replaced from what the guy said.  I have also found that pumps can be rebuilt. I found a new one for 423 shipped.  Anyhow, I got all of this for $800 bucks.  16hp vanguard,  5.2 gpm, 4000psi, 325 gal tank.  It doesn't have a hose or wand with it. 

I would like to see a pic of your set up for roof and house washing combo on a trailer or in a trailer.  I'm gonna have to get a bigger trailer though.  

The rig is 12 years old. It was used as a side money thing.  

20151217_205824.jpg

Now that I have your attention, is like to share what I've aquired. I plan on doing roof and house washing.   yesterday, I found this hot wash system,  trailer,  and tank on Craigslist.  The pump needs to be replaced from what the guy said.  I have also found that pumps can be rebuilt. I found a new one for 423 shipped.  Anyhow, I got all of this for $800 bucks.  16hp vanguard,  5.2 gpm, 4000psi, 325 gal tank.  It doesn't have a hose or wand with it. 

I would like to see a pic of your set up for roof and house washing combo on a trailer or in a trailer.  I'm gonna have to get a bigger trailer though.  

The rig is 12 years old. It was used as a side money thing.  

20151217_205824.jpg

http://roofcleaninginstitute.org/topic/345-latest-pics-of-my-rig/     This is how my rig is set up.

The right fender and the trailer rail on the right side is rusted to hell because of SH. The wood on the right loops bad but is solid also.  I would like to upgrade the gas and diesel tank but can't find them.  I'm gonna paint the trailer and replace some fittings.  Most all of this is original from 12 years ago. I'll post up a pic of the right side

Even if the entire rig was trashed, that was an excellent snag.  There's not much to a pressure washer, and the engine is 50-75% of the total cost, so if that engine runs that's darn good.  If you know a buddy that can weld, there's not much to a trailer either, so if you can slap on a pump and add on some accessories and the thing shoots hot water that's very, very good.