Hello everyone! On october 3rd, I fell and broke my hip. They replaced my hip on oct 6th, and discovered I had Pneumonia and a punctured lung, that later collapsed. I was placed in a medically induced Coma for nearly a month. I have been out of the hospital for nearly a week, but unable to sit down w/o a lot of pain in my hips. It still hurts, but I can sort of walk, and my Pneumonia and collapsed lung has been fixed. I want to thank everyone for their support .I am far from being 100% healed, but at least I was able to sit down to type this. 

Glad to hear that your doing much, much better Chris. And have a lot to be thankful for this thanksgiving. Hope you and your family enjoy the holiday.  You will be 100% before you know it buddy.  A lot of extra prayers have been going out for you.  Good for you that your son is running things.

Godspeed my friend., Glenn

"Numbness" might be your bff right now?   So happy you are on the mend!

It was numbness and Pain, but the Pain is going away, leaving only some numbness. I go sss my orthopeadic doctor today, the one who put in my hips. I have never met him before, so we will see what he says.

It was numbness and Pain, but the Pain is going away, leaving only some numbness. I go sss my orthopeadic doctor today, the one who put in my hips. I have never met him before, so we will see what he says.

Is that like more than one?

Chris, I'm mostly on PWI, (adding roof cleaning next year, can't wait) but it's great to hear you're doing better! The amount of info I've learned from reading your posts is priceless! thank you for all you do.  Wishing you a fast recovery.