Hello all, My name is Shaun Harton, I just started my new company last year called Roofwash Exteriors in beautiful Central Michigan, I had to step away this summer, so I really was not able to gain a lot of traction coming out of the gates in 2015, but I plan on coming out strong in the spring of 2016, hopefully with the proper training and skills.  I might know a few of you guys coming over from another forum, but I look forward to meeting and learning from the rest of you,so I can one day contribute my skills and knowledge to the next up and coming Soft-washing generation. feel free to contact me at 989-817-6447 or www.Roofwashexteriors.com, or via e-mail at shaunharton@yahoo.com.  

Best Regards, 

Shaun Harton

RoofwashExt_LOGOproof4.thumb.jpg.06a6cc8

Edited by Roofwash Exteriors

Yes, I remember speaking with you a few years back, hope all is well. I am officially going to be full time this upcoming 2016 season. I am very excited.  Living in Central Michigan, there is no shortage of dirty roofs. lol.  I am sure we will run into each other if you are working in those northern areas.  That is just a few miles down the road from me. anyway, I look forward to speaking with you again soon.  

Best Regards, 

Shaun

Thanks guys.  I hope there are more than 3 people on here. Lol.  Did I post this in the wrong area?

Nope...the forums tend to be quieter this time of year as everybody in the south is cleaning in anticipation of the holiday season and everybody up North is trying to squeeze as many in as possible before shutting down for the winter. 

Welcome, Shaun (if my first post can be a welcome! haha)...I'm a newbie too (East Tennessee).  I'm a former roofing contractor looking for a new business for 2016.  Thanks guys for making this forum available!  I've learned a lot just lurking, but can't wait to see what's "behind the curtain" as a paid member. I'm at ground zero and wanting to get all the information I can before I start buying equipment.  Would love to connect with anyone in my part of the country, as I'm sure my work will differ some from the Florida guys. 

Bryan