San Diego Roof Cleaner

Roof Cleaning Is New To San Diego, CA

What's going on  with all the dirty roofs in San Diego, how do homeowners deal with the green algae and mold?  They call San Diego Roof Cleaner!

This house was built in 1989,  is on the golf course in the Chula Vista, CA Country Club , and never had the roof cleaned. Alma and Ignacio the homeowners called San Diego Roof Cleaner  and in a matter of hours, the roof was resorted to almost new condition, removing the bacteria, green algae and mold. Check out the before and after pictures!

2562 Forest Oaks Drive Close Up After.jpg

2562 Forest Oaks Drive After.jpg

2562 Forest Oaks Drive Close Up Before.jpg

2562 Forest Oaks Drive Before.jpg

Wow, I know right where the  Chula Vista, CA Country Club is, since I have been to San Diego before.  When I lived in California, I was always a Chargers fan.

That tile roof cleaning came out really nice BTW !

looks like it needed to be weed eated before you clean it. its funny how many house wash estimates i do that turn into roof cleans so many dont know they can get these nice results

looks like it needed to be weed eated before you clean it. its funny how many house wash estimates i do that turn into roof cleans so many dont know they can get these nice results

As non-pressure techniques to roof cleaning is new, the title roofs are super dirty, we can restore the roof in just few hours.

Nice job buddy! What kind of mixture did you use?

Thanks, I used the "Applesauce" that Chris from Apple Roof Cleaning in Tampa, Florida uses. You can find the recipe for the sauce in the Secrets of Roof Cleaning section of this board. Very effective for cleaning dirty tiles roof in San Diego.