bulletproof

Master Nozzle

I took the advice given in several topics throughout this forum and bought myself a master nozzle. I got it in the mail yesterday and tried it out today. I am loving it. I am currently using it on a 5/8" hose that I have until my  3/4/' Mean Green (another bit of advice I've gotten on here) arrives and the difference it makes is incredible. Can't wait till the hose arrives so that I can have the 1-2 punch

Set it up like this and you will have TOTAL control over your chemicals. Nozzle goes from closed to open in 1/2 turn, and the banjo valve works perfectly for roof edges and other areas where you need reduced flow.

Garywpost-27-0-21145900-1379688906.jpg

Would that work for a 12 volt setup with the fatboy

Works good with mine. Only gets about 2 more feet of distance, 45' vs 43', and I wish it had a little more light to intermediate spray, goes from real wide cone straight to a broken stream but with the on/off valve can get it to do what I need and I absolutely love not having to mess around changing nozzles while up on a ladder, having to replace nozzles and all the other bs. Between the nozzle and the on/of, it gives you almost infinite possibilities and the sucker is unbreakable. Will take you a time or 2 to get use to it and get it dialed in.

Master Nozzle.JPG

Edited by Rick F
upload pic twice

I took the advice given in several topics throughout this forum and bought myself a master nozzle. I got it in the mail yesterday and tried it out today. I am loving it. I am currently using it on a 5/8" hose that I have until my  3/4/' Mean Green (another bit of advice I've gotten on here) arrives and the difference it makes is incredible. Can't wait till the hose arrives so that I can have the 1-2 punch

This is totally off topic, but being in the Bahama's, have you ever had the chance to eat Curry Goat ?

I had a neighbor from Trinidad, who made it sometimes, and it was really good stuff!