jpneedshelp

washing with a pressure washer

Hello there Gentlemen

I have been researching into starting a company to work for myself and I had done pressure washing work before. 

In looking into pressure washing I came across soft washing.

after all the reading I have done it seems that soft washing is great for the roof and siding however I will also like to offer driveway patio and deck cleaning with a pressure washer.

I am looking into purchasing http://www.pressurewashersdirect.com/Pressure-Pro-EB4040HC-HTQBS-Pressure-Washer/p6715.html that set.

Now my main question is. Am I able to safely use that maching which I linked to do softwashing as long as i use a low pressure tip?

Im thinking I can probly strap a water tank to a hand truck and have my SH solution in there with a downstream injector for the roof and siding.

Do you see any complications with this solution I am looking into?

Your Help will be greatly appreciated

With the pressure set to the lowest on ur machine it will prob still be too much for any asphalt shingle roofs... Have u tried pressuretek.com...u can get a starter set for like $400 or less...the objective is high volume low pressure.. thats the beauty of  a softwash system.  Good luck

Plus u need to figure out ur dilution ratio on ur psi washer which is usually to much for your roof treatment