patrick

new to site seeking wisdom

greetings first time on site and was hoping you all could share some of your wisdom in guiding me in right direction i own a small lawn maintenance and pressure washing co and want to start in on soft washing i want to start out small so i was going to purchase a small kit from soft wash or pressure tek  could yall help me with chemical solution info and any tips for beginners i have read for hours  on the web and am ready to make the addition i have read to use sh and tsp and gain but am a little shakey on my math ratios are what worries me i dont want to fail or buy any roofs any info is plenty thanks and appreciate yalls input from south ms patrick

By building your own rig instead of buying overpriced "ready made" you could save enough money to become a "Premium" member and all your questions would be answered in the premium section. Just food for thought.

yes I see the game is to be sold not told :money:

there is no "Game". A small group of some of the worlds most experienced roof cleaners have put a lot of time and energy into creating a website packed to the gills with knowledge. Said website has costs associated with running and maintaining it. Those costs are offset  through extremely modest cost memberships. Gary and Myself do not see a cent of money for our time and energies we put in to help newbies, but in return we ask that Chris, the owner of this website, not be burdened with the costs of maintaining the servers, forum software, etc. 

So what makes you believe that you, a special snowflake, are automatically entitled to the information for free?

I've taken the time to write some massive, highly detailed  articles on building a roof cleaning system with nearly every detail you need to understand roof cleaning pump systems, safety gear, chemicals, etc., It is all accessible in the paid members forum for a ridiculously modest fee. The knowledge there and savings to be had by building it yourself, will, as Gary pointed out, more than pay for the cost of membership.