We got the job done today and I think it turned out great the home owner was overly happy and wants me to bid on his many commercial properties. Thanks for the help guys and a big thanks to you Chris I did just what you said 50% mix we had the whole roof done by lunch time. The small fee I paid to be a member on this site has so paid for itself.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I see now why yall say some roofs just have to be walked on I found this one easier and more profit but you have to hit each side we can spray a shingle roof from one spot as far as it could reach this roof from a ladder would be super hard to do you would have to move the ladder a 100 times I will deff bi a lift again that saved us as much in time as the lift probaly cost to rent.

Thanks guys i was worried when we got there the guy operating the lift works for the home owner for 20 years so i had a spy with me the whole time but i sprayed one area turned and sprayed another area when i looked back at the first section i knew we had this one whipped

We got the job done today and I think it turned out great the home owner was overly happy and wants me to bid on his many commercial properties. Thanks for the help guys and a big thanks to you Chris I did just what you said 50% mix we had the whole roof done by lunch time. The small fee I paid to be a member on this site has so paid for itself

I am Glad it came out great for you Doug.  Nothing to fear about cleaning a Tile roof, and they pay very well! 

Thanks guys i was worried when we got there the guy operating the lift works for the home owner for 20 years so i had a spy with me the whole time but i sprayed one area turned and sprayed another area when i looked back at the first section i knew we had this one whipped

That's when the 50% tile roof cleaning mix comes in handy.  You can't always go that strong w/o gutters. But when you have mostly gutters, and can account for the run off, you can use the strong cleaning solutions of tile roofs. It will also look even better after a good rain or 2.