ELITE HYDRO CLEANING

shingle roofs vs. clay tile roofs.

hey guys, this might be my 2nd or 3rd post on this forum. Just started in roof cleaning in south tx. really excited about everything that im finding here and it really is something else. I've been wondering if we can use the same solution on tile roofs as we do on shingle roofs?? I would really apprecciate any advice you guys can give me. I did my 1st roof a couple of days ago at my parents house. used a 30% mix SH 10% to Water in a 65 gal tank, added about 30 oz of gain dish soap and a cap & a half of gain laundry beeds and everything turned out great. grass turned a little yellow on one side of the house but lukily it was my parents house after all. Ive been handing out tons of flyers & business cards & gave out a couple of quotes only that one of the houses that I qouted is a red tile roof. thats why im asking for all the input i can get...thanks for your time & GOD BLESS.

Start with the same solution and see how it works. May have to increase the SH a bit if it is too slow. Be careful not to break any tiles walkiing on them.

hey Gary, i bought the 5850 kit from pressuretek and I was wondering if i could just hit it from a ladder but i dont know about the overspray? what do you recommend. Im anxious to become a premium member and read everything you all talk about there but im all out of investment money. im a layed off oilfield employee and trying to get back on my feet. thanks for the quick input.

Since we do not use any pressure to remove the old oxidized layer of clay, we must be sure to apply the chemical strong enough to do the job! 

Clay Tile Roofs are one of the very few times we go up to a 50/50 roof cleaning mix, and with plenty of soap! 

Be sure and inform your customer that the roof will bleed for a few rains! 

Some advice from Chris that I've found to be spot on