Aqua Clean

Shirts for business?

So every one will know we have been communicating about shirts and other things. Yes not only do they look Awesome they hold up very well. I have used BCG brand for years from Academy. 100% polyester. Love them. 

Edited by andy hinson
cant Spell

They are very professional looking shirts, I like the design.

One has to be careful IMHO not to get workshirts that are too flashy. You don't want too look like a member of some fishing or NASCAR Team.

I jusst had 50 new shirts made up and was proud of them until i seen these i didnt even mean to click this post calling my shirt company in the morn

I have shirts like this I just got from E3sport.com They are fabulous. They look so good both customers and neighbors notice. I did like Chris said and tried not to make them too flashy. Just enough to convey the message. 

They seem to hold up very well so far. They will get a work out as it gets real hot out and they get drug through the wringer with me. 

One thing is they look important, and professional. Image is everything, and these look like something special. They're way beyond the average t-shirt or even embroidered polos I've had. They're pricey, but worth it.

ultrasoft-uniform.jpg