PeakOfPerfection

1" Air Diaphragm Pump KITS

I've had a bunch of people email and call me regarding Air Diaphragm pump systems. Though I've written some pretty thorough FAQ's on the premium forum about exactly what is needed, some folks are still confused and I don't blame them as it can be a bit daunting if you are not mechanically inclined or until you actually have your hands on it and Grok the concept.

So...I've decided to put together some used AODD pump KITS. These are built with a mind towards reliability and flexibility. Everything is pre assembled and ready to go. 

These kits will come with...

A Used 1" AODD pump. Kynar bodies and either Teflon, Viton or Santoprene Diaphragms...it will vary. Some of the pumps I get come with good, newer diaphragms, some are shot and they are replaced before I ship them. You may choose your diaphragm if new ones need to be installed. Note that if the pump has Teflon diaphragms, you will need to stick with Teflon. Viton and Santoprene are generally interchangeable. Teflon is the most durable but it is very stiff, requires a backing diaphragm and it cannot be easily swapped out without changing backing plates and shafts. Viton is good, medium stiffness. Santoprene will wear faster but it will pump more fluid and give you longer reach for higher productivity. Santoprene is recommended if you run a smaller compressor. Teflon is not recommended if you run a contractor compressor instead of a truck mount. 

Flanges, viton flange gaskets, stainless bolts and thick poly Camlock connectors with Viton seals. Specify 316 stainless if your spray hose will be a stressed member. 

A Coilhose Filter/Regulator/Water bowl with liquid filled air gauge. 

An Air Manifold/Valve Assembly, pre assembled.  A main input, Two auxiliary output valves with 3/8' and 1/4" air outputs and valves to run other equipment and a main output. We just used our compressor with an air impact gun to get a rusted stuck bolt off the truck bed. 

A Tsunami water separator. Yes, this is more money than the SMC that I have been recommending, but if I sell a kit I want to be 100% sure it is as reliable and water free as possible. If you want to go with an SMC unit, just let me know. This separator is 1/2" and rated up to 50 CFM. Please note, it measures 14 1/4" tall so measure where you intend to mount your water separator and regulator. 

1/2" air hoses. 3" and 15' in 1/2" with industrial quick connects at the pump and regulator inputs.  

Air Distribution manifold with 1/2", 3/8" and 1/4" quick connect air outputs. 

20 ft of 1" PVC clear spiral feed hose with Camlock connectors for the pump and lines.

1" CPVC  ball valve w/viton seals. 

1" Standard service ball valve. 

1" Threaded CPVC Tee Fitting. 

Each Kit will come boxed, complete with detailed instructions as to how to mount, operate, and use the system along with a service manual for the pump and a list of parts kits needed for future air and fluid section rebuilds. That is the beauty of AODD pumps...they can be serviced and not thrown away. 

You will need to supply the rinse and freshwater tanks with 1" fittings. Top or bottom draw, doesn't matter to me.

All you will need to supply is a compressor and if you don't want to do that...I can work with Eaton to supply get an appropriate one for you as well so all you need to do is supply a vehicle, drill some holes and mount things.

All the pumps I sell are fully checked out. They are first put onto one of my roof cleaning trucks and sent out for a day or two of jobs. This makes sure they are not hiccuping or leaking or doing anything they are not supposed to do. They are rinsed and cleaned then boxed up to ship. I open up and check each one out to make sure the diaphragms, balls and seals look good. New diaphragms are typically installed unless the existing ones are pristine or known fairly new. 

Price for the whole kit is $1795. $1895 with Stainless Camlocks.

If you require longer than a 3' run from the regulator/separator to your pump, just let me know. 

I have to say this is great news for anyone just getting started building an air system! Unfortunately for me you didn't start this a month ago! I can tell anyone that wants to listen that going with your kit is not only a great deal but will greatly simplify what for us that are new can be a daunting process piecing everything together. Plus my guess is you won't give the absolute worst service on this or any other planet that I have experienced "working" with a well known supplier to get my hose, suction hose, fittings etc for exactly 4 weeks today and still don't have everything I ordered. I sure wish I could have ordered from you!

Okay guys...I have two packages available. With the exception of the reel, the components can be shipped in a week. 

First package: 1" ARO Diaphragm Pump with Camlocks and Flange Adapters w/viton seals mounted. Stainless hardware. 

Coilhose Filter/Regulator with 2" Liquid Filled Stainless guage

Tsunami 50 CFM Water Separator

15' and 3' Air Lines

3 Way Pneumatic manifold with 1/2", 3/8" and 1/4" outputs on valves.

Two 10' lengths of PVC Suction Hose w/Camlocks.

1" CPVC Chem Valve, CPVC Tee,  and 1" Non Chem Valve for your tanks. 

This System is ready to spray. $1795 plus shipping. 

Same System with 200' of PVC Chem Spray hose with Chem Rated Spray valve and a manual Roof Cleaning Manifoldless Chem reel...

$2995 plus freight. 

Check the topic I posted on 3/4" spray hoses plus suction hoses. I sell them now because I had so many guys calling or emailing me asking about them and where to findd them. I understand why dealers don't like them....there isn't much in the way of profit in them to speak of, but if I'm gonna sell 1" pumps...