Has anyone used these? They are WAY WAY WAY cheaper than Banjo camlocks. I googled the comparison of the two brands and it seems these work great but might not be quite as sturdy. I am not sure what gasket they have in them but you can add a viton gasket for $1.05 if you have to and still be at just a fraction of the cost of Banjos. If I am looking at it right the 3/4" female one is $2.22 versus about $14.61. The male is $.48 versus $6.01. Heck you can get female stainless ones for $6.91 not that you would want to. 

http://www.camlock-fittings.com/polypropylene-camlock-couplings/type-c-coupler-polypropylene-female-coupler-x-hose-shank.html

Has anyone used these? They are WAY WAY WAY cheaper than Banjo camlocks. I googled the comparison of the two brands and it seems these work great but might not be quite as sturdy. I am not sure what gasket they have in them but you can add a viton gasket for $1.05 if you have to and still be at just a fraction of the cost of Banjos. If I am looking at it right the 3/4" female one is $2.22 versus about $14.61. The male is $.48 versus $6.01. Heck you can get female stainless ones for $6.91 not that you would want to. 

http://www.camlock-fittings.com/polypropylene-camlock-couplings/type-c-coupler-polypropylene-female-coupler-x-hose-shank.html

Great Find Clayton!  I would spring for the viton gaskets, to handle the roof cleaning chemicals more better.

I tried them. Here are my experiences. Do the viton gaskets and do threaded A and B types and NOT hose barb connections. Use CPVC threaded hose barbs on your stationary lines and stainless barb on your spray hose. Why not hose barbs? Because when one breaks....and trust me it will...you can unscrew it, replace it and be up and running in 5 minutes. With a Hose barb, it is a longer, bigger pain to swap out.

Remember...if it gonna fail...it is gonna fail 4/5 the way thru a multi thousand dollar time sensitive job...on a Saturday...at 4:00. You want to be back up and running immediately and sitting there struggling to get a hose barb into the line is not anybody's idea of fun. Oh....and buy a pipe wrench and an adjustable wrench and keep them the truck. They are great for swapping out fluid connectors.

Do NOT....REPEAT....Do NOT use the thin poly CamLocks for spray hose ends. They will not handle the stresses or impacts and will crack. Use Stainless or go with a heavy duty version (see below). If you use the poly ones on your chem tank. Secure your flex feed line from flopping around excessively during transport to prevent stress cracking.

Buy two of each so you have spares. The stainless ones on that site are going to be 304 and not 316 stainless. 316 Stainless has Molybdenum added for additional corrosion resistance. 304 is rated at about 3-6 months in salt water, 316 is rated for a year. Plan on checking and possibly replacing the 304 versions every few months. The Poly ones will become brittle and erode on your chem tank so replace them when they show signs of dripping around the seals...or annually.

Long story short....you get what you pay for. As permanent or rarely changed connectors in a non corrosive environment, they are fine. In our environment,mI have a graveyard of them along with dead patch on a customer's lawn. It wasn't worth the savings.

If you want something that is pretty much permanent on your feed lines, there are PVDF Camlock fittings. Do Barbed on those and yiu would be pretty much good for decades. They actually aren't as expensive as you might think. 1" Male/female will run about $80 per end. Yeah....that isn't cheap. But 316 in the same thing will run you about the same. Then again, you can swap the poly ones out a lot of times for that money. Check out his site that has heavy duty poly as well,as chem resistant food grade Poly along with the PVDF.

http://www.bigbrandwater.com/beevalve.html?gclid=CIqi26L_0sMCFQaDfgod5V8AbQ

Unknown to some roof cleaners, the metal known as Bronze (NOT Brass), has just as good resistance to SH as 316 Stainless Steel !

They both have a "C" Rating, not real good, but if it is THICK Bronze or Stainless, it will last practically forever.

Remember, Bronze is a Copper Alloy

Copper alloys, brass excluded, are satisfactorily resistant to the following substances:

• black lye of sulphate cooking, bleaching solutions like sodium hypochlorite, chlorine solution and sodium peroxide, ammonium sulphate, aniline and aniline dyes, hydrofluoric acid, copper nitrate, sodium sulphide, zinc chloride, hydrochloric acid.

Copper alloys are not resistant to following substances:

• mercury and its salines, chromic acid, picrin acid, hydrocyanic acid and salines, that is cyanides, ferric chloride and –sulphate, ammonium and its salines. 

This company offers Bronze Camlocks http://www.new-line.com/fittings/camlocks/bronze/domestic-bronze-part-d-camlock-fnpt-coupler

We do not use any Camlocks, so this is as far as I am gonna delve into this.

The 1/2 inch is only 43.00, and cheaper if you Log In  !

My only concern is whether it will withstand the pounding on applications like the spray end.  I know stainless holds up when dropped or hit, but Bronze is a lot softer. I wish somebody would make CPVC Camlocks but they don't for some reason...or at least I haven't been able to find any.