Central Iowa Roof Cleaning

Cedar Roof Cleaning In Central Florida

We had the opportunity on our vacation last week in central Florida to do some cedar roof cleaning research.

We spent about 6 hours our first day there doing just that as we had an old lead to follow up on.

Yesterday we finished our mailing list because some were in a gated community we couldn't get into but we have away to get those addresses which we did.

We ended up with a mailing list of 421 cedar roofs that are in need of cleaning. Already have two jobs booked in the Orlando area.

We are heading down there in February and will stay a few months. Talk about low hanging fruit. LOL

Had a potential customer contact us from our web site there and was quoted $6,000.00 to clean their cedar roof by a local cleaner. We stopped by their home and quoted them $2,450.00.

They asked " when can you clean it." LOL

Granted Florida isn't known for it's cedar roofs but goes to show they are everywhere, just need to look for them.

As I said we had one cold lead from last summer looking for a cedar roof cleaner. That one lead address turned into 421 addresses. As I said I closed that lead already. :)

Also closed another one while there just talking to a home owner while driving by their home when they were working in the yard.

We have just searched a very small area. Who knows may just move my operation down there cleaning cedar only? Don't like the hot summer weather though. LOL

I am very surprised someone hasn't jump on this opportunity. Cedar cleaning sells itself. As you know it is the "only" roofing material that has to be maintained, it is wood organic.

Most home owners that have a cedar roof still are those that want to keep it, that is what we have found.

For those in Central Florida that want to extend their cedar roof lifespan by having it cleaned just contact us.

Visit: www.cedarroofclean.com for all details i.e. videos, pictures and customer reviews. Just email us.

We had the opportunity on our vacation last week in central Florida to do some cedar roof cleaning research.

We spent about 6 hours our first day there doing just that as we had an old lead to follow up on.

Yesterday we finished our mailing list because some were in a gated community we couldn't get into but we have away to get those addresses which we did.

We ended up with a mailing list of 421 cedar roofs that are in need of cleaning. Already have two jobs booked in the Orlando area.

We are heading down there in February and will stay a few months. Talk about low hanging fruit. LOL

Had a potential customer contact us from our web site there and was quoted $6,000.00 to clean their cedar roof by a local cleaner. We stopped by their home and quoted them $2,450.00.

They asked " when can you clean it." LOL

Granted Florida isn't known for it's cedar roofs but goes to show they are everywhere, just need to look for them.

As I said we had one cold lead from last summer looking for a cedar roof cleaner. That one lead address turned into 421 addresses. As I said I closed that lead already. :)

Also closed another one while there just talking to a home owner while driving by their home when they were working in the yard.

We have just searched a very small area. Who knows may just move my operation down there cleaning cedar only? Don't like the hot summer weather though. LOL

I am very surprised someone hasn't jump on this opportunity. Cedar cleaning sells itself. As you know it is the "only" roofing material that has to be maintained, it is wood organic.

Most home owners that have a cedar roof still are those that want to keep it, that is what we have found.

For those in Central Florida that want to extend their cedar roof lifespan by having it cleaned just contact us.

Visit: www.cedarroofclean.com for all details i.e. videos, pictures and customer reviews. Just email us.

I seldom go over to Orlando from here in the Tampa area, but when I do it is not to clean roofs of any kind, shingle, tile, metal or Cedar. In fact, when I am on vacation, I try not to look at all the roofs in that area, but as a roof cleaner, I find I just can't help but do so.

Orlando Florida, though less then 100 miles away from Tampa, is a very different place. Yes, we have Cedar Roofs here, but I have never seen an entire subdivision full of them. The Cedar Shake Roofs we have saw or cleaned have been mostly on smaller strip malls, or in very affluent subdivisions here in the Tampa area like Avila, full of custom built homes with several roof types.

In fact, when we have been asked to estimate these, the call usually went something like this "Hello, we have a wood shake roof in the Reserve at Tampa Palms, and need to get it cleaned". That's what I have heard them called here, simply wood shake roofs. Seldom have I heard the owners of these roofs call them Cedar Roofs. 

One of these Wood Shake Roofs we cleaned in Tampa was hated by it's owner, believe it or not!  As you know, they are super expensive to replace, and the subdivision he lived in requires roof replacement with the exact same kind of roof.

He thought his Cedar Roof was shot, and all it needed was a good cleaning and rejuvenation.

LOL Bruce, this guy in Tampa was a real trip, and maybe should have been on a Prozac Drip ?

Even though we cleaned his Cedar Shake Roof, and saved him many thousands of dollars in replacement costs, all he did was complain that "Well, what if Lightning hits my wood shake roof, and it catches on fire".

Chris. I know what you mean. Most up here call them cedar shakes but wood shakes and wood roof I have heard. Good point.

I agree no one likes to hear their roof is shot. Been there done that.

Dwayne, I'll contact after the first of the year still doing some family holiday things.