garyw

Christmas Discount for Certification

Start the New Year out correctly.Become certified

For the month of December ONLY, A $50,00 discount is available for any Premium member who wishes  to become RCIA Certified and be ready for the upcoming 2015 season.

Simply send $150.00 to garyw@bellsouth.net thru Paypal, your receipt will show payment to RCIA, and I will email you the necessary documents and requirements. (normal fee is $200.00)

Save $50.00 and be ready for 2015 season.

Garyw

I It sure would be nice to view all the stuff in the old forum. I signed up last month, i called Gary a number of times talked to him and sent him a bunch of messages. For some reason i still can not view premium area. I hope my membership is extended next year because of this problem. It seems like somone else should be in charge of that forum. At least someone that is going to follow up on things. 

My. Gary, Clip and Clean is interested in becoming a RCIA Certified roof cleaner! We also would like access to the 'old' forum ..  :-) 

Please let me know if the above information is still valid...

Thank you,

Philip

Hey Philip, I talked to Gary today and had to be a bit rude to him on the phone. It seems like he has finally set me up on the old forum so if you are not set up yet give him a call and bi%^h at him a bit and he will do it for you.