Spray Wash

Capital City Bank Roof Cleaning, Tallahassee, Florida

A roof repair on this bank resulted in unsightly, unmatched shingles ( notice edge on right hand side of photo). Spray Wash was called in to clean the roof of this Capital City Bank branch location and restore their shingles to their original color which now better matches the repair.

If you have unmatched shingles at your home, or place of business, call Spray Wash for a free estimate on cleaning your roof. We can remove those unsightly algae stains and return your shingles to their original brilliance!

Find us on line at http://www.spray-wash.com

post-9-0-61710700-1360446386_thumb.jpg

post-9-0-47342400-1360446391_thumb.jpg

Is that the main Capital City Bank in Tallahassee, Florida Ray, or a branch of it ?

Just wondered ?

I like the nice big before and after the roof cleaning pictures, is that a Softwash Skid in your truck ?

Have you abandoned those special roof cleaning pumps that worked off of 117 volts ?

Those skids are kind of cool, as far as ease of moving them from truck to truck is concerned.

Its one of their 50 or so branches...they stretch from west of Tallahassee almost to Tampa area.

Yes, I bought a SWS cradle skid, its my third rig. I wanted something that would fit in a truck so I didn't have to pull a trailer around.  First thing I did was to put one of my 120 Volt electric pumps on it for rinsing. I've very happy with the rig, and love using a 12 volt system for application. HUGE CHEMICAL savings...blend that with my way of rinsing and I've got a great rig for small to medium jobs.

I also bolted a PW to the cross member to have available for concrete cleaning. 

Its one of their 50 or so branches...they stretch from west of Tallahassee almost to Tampa area.

Yes, I bought a SWS cradle skid, its my third rig. I wanted something that would fit in a truck so I didn't have to pull a trailer around.  First thing I did was to put one of my 120 Volt electric pumps on it for rinsing. I've very happy with the rig, and love using a 12 volt system for application. HUGE CHEMICAL savings...blend that with my way of rinsing and I've got a great rig for small to medium jobs.

I also bolted a PW to the cross member to have available for concrete cleaning. 

It looks and sounds like a great set up! I hate trailers too, the reason we only have roof cleaning trucks.