Hey Folks, here is the deal.  My name is Robert Stanley,  I am a 20 year old entrepreneur.  I live in Flowery Branch, GA.  I've kicked around the idea of starting a pressure washing company, for about a year now.  I've recently stumbled on the "Soft Wash" concept.  I must say I am rather impressed, and have changed the direction of my business plan.  To now be more focused on roof cleaning and house washing.  As in the area I am in has ALOT of dirty roofs, and no one advertises Soft Wash roof cleaning in this area!  I have very strong sales capabilities, so once I demo my services to potential customers.  I am confident that earn their business. 

I am in the process of assembling my rig and here is what I have so far:

2001 Chevy 2500 4 door 4x4 8' bed and ladder rack.  (Starting out everything will be bed mount.)

North Star on demand 12v diaphragm pump.  4.0 GPM @ 60 psi

Two 55 Gallon drums for mixing chemical.  (Just to start out, I will eventually invest in a 100 gallon leg tank.)

Two deep cycle marine batteries

On board charger for deep cycle batteries

Hose Reel

Recycled fire hose for down spout run off

Various size tarps

Just wondering what type of hose I should use, to spray chemicals.  I have already built a spray wand, I just need to order spray nozzles for it.  

Looking for any suggestions and constructive criticism!  

You already have most of what you need. 3/4"hose would be a good choice with the small pump you have. it is going to need all the help it can get.

Bigger hose less restriction.