Sign in to follow this  
Central Iowa Roof Cleaning

Cedar Shakes Roof Cleaning Charlevoix, Michigan

Sullivan Roof Cleaning was chosen to clean the cedar roof on this 12 million dollar summer home in Charlevoix, Michigan. The great northern weather is harsh on a cedar roof. We just finished this cleaning May the 8th and had to work between the ever changing weather patterns this time of year. The attached photo is the front or lake side view but the whole roof was over 7,000 sq. ft. With the tree cover and overcast sky it is hard to get a good picture of the true results. The home owner was very pleased with the results and has asked us to schedule a maintenance program going forward. We are pleased this home owner decided to chose Sullivan Roof Cleaning over all the other service providers interviewed for this cedar roof cleaning service.post-53-0-68344600-1399720015_thumb.jpgpost-53-0-98888900-1399720038_thumb.jpg

Awesome job, I know where this home is located, Charlevoix is only a 2 hours from my hometown.  I used to work with a Cedar log home construction company out of Highschool about 20 years ago, and I was in charge of Staining all of the log homes we built in that area.  I remember this home.  Its a beautiful area, with a lot of Roofs that need cleaning.  I go up there all the time in the summer.  Small world.  I would really enjoy speaking with you Bruce.  I started a Roof Cleaning Business in Central, Mi, called Roofwash Exteriors's , and really like your setup that you have from Pressure Teck.  I look forward to speaking with you, and also meeting everyone on this forum. 

Best Regards, 

Shaun Harton