Chris

Are there any risks in mixing it.

Well, it is made for Spa's and Hot Tubs, and made to mix with chlorine ........

It says it does have some oils in it, and they may depend on the hot water in a spa to mix ?

But the worst I can see happen is a slight "oil slick" in the tank that might lubricate a pump :)

Four people may just take your clothes off and roll around in it LOL

Brian looks like you finally have good weather. Got to love the NH weather.

Four people may just take your clothes off and roll around in it LOL

Brian looks like you finally have good weather. Got to love the NH weather.

Nearly all the places that have the technology to mask the smell of the roof cleaning chemicals was discovered by myself, and RCIA Members.

Masking the smell was never very important to me, as non pressure roof cleaning, and it's smell, is an accepted way of life here in Tampa.

But some of our members have over the years expressed an interest in this technology.

Not me, because when I smell bleach, I smell Money :)

Nearly all the places that have the technology to mask the smell of the roof cleaning chemicals was discovered by myself, and RCIA Members.

Masking the smell was never very important to me, as non pressure roof cleaning, and it's smell, is an accepted way of life here in Tampa.

But some of our members have over the years expressed an interest in this technology.

Not me, because when I smell bleach, I smell Money :)

My thoughts exactly! It only sucks when you smell the bleach, and you aren't spaying it, it's money that ain't coming your way :-(

Actually, much of these smells IMHO turn the roof cleaning mix into something even more unpleasant.

I once used a Pine Oil scent to mask the smell, and it made roofs smell like male bathrooms with unflushed urinals  :thumbsd:

The HO might think you are pissing on his roof...LOL.  I wonder how well that cleans the algae?

The HO might think you are pissing on his roof...LOL.  I wonder how well that cleans the algae?

Listen, seriously, I once had a spot on a unoccupied home out in the boondocks that just would not clean up, so I pissed on it, and resprayed it with the roof cleaning mix.

It cleaned right up! 

The sudden PH reversal must have supercharged the chemical, I don't know, but it cleaned right up.