ksroofs

Roof Cleaning Truck Wrap

Nice wrap, did you get it done on the Eastern Shore? If so, by who and how much? I'm looking to do 3-4 white Tundras over the winter, refer me and it should get you a nice discount on your next one. We're in the Baltimore / Washington area so no competition.. 

Nice wrap, did you get it done on the Eastern Shore? If so, by who and how much? I'm looking to do 3-4 white Tundras over the winter, refer me and it should get you a nice discount on your next one. We're in the Baltimore / Washington area so no competition.. 

Thanks! And yeah we did have them done here locally by a sign company.. Its slim pickings here on the shore, almost every place I called was over  on your side of the bridge.. I would call a few places where you are and get quotes, when I called around most places were in the 2200 range for a full wrap on the ranger.. So maybe the 2500 range for the tundra? There are probablly 5 places around you that specialize in wraps.. My wrap turned out good, but up close you can see some small wrinkles from inexperience just due to the fact it wasn't there expertiese

thats a killer wrap.  In % range, how much business you get from a wrap like that? I only have bullets and my company name and phone number on it, i dont get much from it unless im working on a house in the neighbourhood and they see it.

I haven't really had the wrap that long to come up with a percent, but it really sticks out.. I notice people looking as I pass and even when im in the gym people come up and say I saw one of your trucks driving down the highway and it looks great! But ill keep you posted as time goes on

I haven't really had the wrap that long to come up with a percent, but it really sticks out.. I notice people looking as I pass and even when im in the gym people come up and say I saw one of your trucks driving down the highway and it looks great! But ill keep you posted as time goes on

thats a killer wrap.  In % range, how much business you get from a wrap like that? I only have bullets and my company name and phone number on it, i dont get much from it unless im working on a house in the neighbourhood and they see it.

LOL, I know all about the Gym! Here are a few pics of my younger brother Jamie Tucker, he was 51 years old here http://gallery.rxmuscle.com/index.php?contest=47&year=223&bodybuilder=11510

He was competing in the Masters (over 50 division)

It took many Years of Powerlifting to look like this! 

+ Good Genetics! 

My brother and his training partner would say "Give me one more" on a set of curls, and then slap the chit out of each other, if one thought the other one failed too soon! 

To get big, you have to lift heavy weight, and you MUST do Squats, and hopefully Deadlifts too!

Squats are hard, but they make you grow all over, not just your legs, cause they release growth hormone.

Yea, makes me feel like a real SLACKER.. The heaviest iron I lift anymore is my six iron. At 51, I find I need to get more cardio to keep the pounds off than anything else. Flip on ESPN or the Golf Channel and jump on the squirrel cage for my mandatory 30 minutes then go raid the kids Halloween candy.. :)

Thanks! And yeah we did have them done here locally by a sign company.. Its slim pickings here on the shore, almost every place I called was over  on your side of the bridge.. I would call a few places where you are and get quotes, when I called around most places were in the 2200 range for a full wrap on the ranger.. So maybe the 2500 range for the tundra? There are probablly 5 places around you that specialize in wraps.. My wrap turned out good, but up close you can see some small wrinkles from inexperience just due to the fact it wasn't there expertiese

Too Funny, we lettered a couple of trailers and Vans a few years ago and we went to your side of the bridge over in Kent Island. The guy does wraps as well, I'll let you know what his prices are.. If you still have your list of who specializes on wraps over here and could send it to me I'd appreciate it! Maybe meet you over at Seacrets sometime, treat you and your women to dinner and a beer!

Holy crap that's impressive for 51.  No Anabolics? Can he clean roofs really fast?

LOL, he makes more then I do cleaning roofs! He is an A/C Contractor www.jamiesairconditioning.com here in the Tampa Florida area.

Even with Anabolic's, you must have good genetics, to look like he does, workout hard, and eat right.

Too Funny, we lettered a couple of trailers and Vans a few years ago and we went to your side of the bridge over in Kent Island. The guy does wraps as well, I'll let you know what his prices are.. If you still have your list of who specializes on wraps over here and could send it to me I'd appreciate it! Maybe meet you over at Seacrets sometime, treat you and your women to dinner and a beer!

haha everyone knows seacrets!! They have really stepped up there game lately with big names in concerts, we shoot up there on the boat whenever we go out to avoid cabs and police! 

Anyways, this place is right by you (    www.yourwrapshop.com   )   as is this one ( http://www.roadrunnerads.com ) 

http://www.vehiclewrapping.com

Hey Lee, Thanks for the leads, I'll let you know how they turn out and how much.. I'll catch up to you this summer in OC unless your going to the round table Dec. 7th in Baltimore?