Richard Frisson

Just launched my new website! Check it out! Share yours here too!

Yeah haha, I didn't have another photo I could use yet as a portrait shot. People seeing the brush in my hand might throw them off lol. I used to only service moss back in the day.

Yeah haha, I didn't have another photo I could use yet as a portrait shot. People seeing the brush in my hand might throw them off lol. I used to only service moss back in the day.

Please post your company name Richard, address, phone w/area code, and areas you service, and I will make a signature for you! 

LOL, it is a good Pic! Shows you working hard, and some ladies may like it, cause it shows you in a Harness, EH ?

The day you were on that roof when the pic was taken, this was your customers Dog, wondering WTF was going on, up above

Olive.jpg

Hey Richard, First class looking site! Did you do it yourself or have a company handle it? Really good before and after photos as well!

I have a designer in Australia that does all my design work, signs, website, photo editing, video editing whatnot.  I just supply the information and photos i take.  I use a canon rebel t3i.  If anyone wants work done by him give me a shout.

Thanks for the feedback Rich

He did so much SEO work that i ranked 5th on the first page on google yesterday under "fraser valley roof cleaning" LOL, worth every penny

I have a designer in Australia that does all my design work, signs, website, photo editing, video editing whatnot.  I just supply the information and photos i take.  I use a canon rebel t3i.  If anyone wants work done by him give me a shout.

He did so much SEO work that i ranked 5th on the first page on google yesterday under "fraser valley roof cleaning" LOL, worth every penny

Rich, please forward me your website link, address, and phone, so I can make a signature for you. This will GREATLY help your SEO. Please call me one evening this week, I want to help you.

I have big plans for you, to be the first RCIA Certified Roof Cleaner in BC.

Chris,  

Great talking to you last night, Your a walking, talking encyclopedia! Wish we could have had a chance to meet up in Orlando next week, maybe next year. Our website is down, looking for someone to rebuild it this winter after we slow down. We got screwed when the company that created and managed it went belly up and took all passwords with them. The hosting account was in their name as well, huge mess to say the least. Paid another company to try and salvage it in the spring but it looks like "chit" as Rich from north of the border would say. No way am I throwing it out here after looking at Richard's site. Patience my friend, I'll get it back up and running at Richards high level way before the snow melts up in beautiful BC!

Hey Richard, I'd be very interested and much appreciative. Can you shoot me their info and a ballpark number on what it cost you? Either here or through a private message. 

PS- You guys got snow yet?? How long does your roof season last up there??

Hey Richard, I'd be very interested and much appreciative. Can you shoot me their info and a ballpark number on what it cost you? Either here or through a private message. 

PS- You guys got snow yet?? How long does your roof season last up there??

Ha, not yet thankfully.  I live west coast of B.C, Fraser Valley, the mountains have started to get it, usually doesn't come down to lower elevation until end December, January.   My friend Shaun over in Australia designed my site, he has got some talent for sure.  It cost me around $3,500.00.  He did all the pay layout, photo editing, SEO work, i chose the domain name and hosting and he did everything else.  That is a discounted price as we are personal buds.  a site like that would normally be around 6-7000.00 by him.  

Spring, Summer, Fall all good for roof cleaning, even a little bit into the winter, here at least.  9-10 months i presume? on a light winter year i would say 11 months max?

Ha, not yet thankfully.  I live west coast of B.C, Fraser Valley, the mountains have started to get it, usually doesn't come down to lower elevation until end December, January.   My friend Shaun over in Australia designed my site, he has got some talent for sure.  It cost me around $3,500.00.  He did all the pay layout, photo editing, SEO work, i chose the domain name and hosting and he did everything else.  That is a discounted price as we are personal buds.  a site like that would normally be around 6-7000.00 by him.  

Spring, Summer, Fall all good for roof cleaning, even a little bit into the winter, here at least.  9-10 months i presume? on a light winter year i would say 11 months max?

I'd say you got a heck of a deal, does he need any more Buds? I'll call him when we get back from FL, week after next. We can pressure wash here usually from March to early December but we do a bit of indoor work as well. Carpet cleaning, tile and grout, duct cleaning, custom epoxy floors, you name it, we've tried it. This past recession had us reinventing ourselves.. We learned not to turn anything down.

I'd say you got a heck of a deal, does he need any more Buds? I'll call him when we get back from FL, week after next. We can pressure wash here usually from March to early December but we do a bit of indoor work as well. Carpet cleaning, tile and grout, duct cleaning, custom epoxy floors, you name it, we've tried it. This past recession had us reinventing ourselves.. We learned not to turn anything down.

He is very good at designing your site to fit your personality to the business.  That was his first roof cleaning house washing site he has ever done.  I have a bad habit of turning down jobs but usually it's because it's not worth my time to do windows only on a house.  I should get into something else during the slow season just so i don't go crazy, lol. 

I'm with you, why don't you manufacture half a dozen skid rigs like you just built, put them on Craig's List and ship the first one to Maryland?? Just leave the Ag pump off.. :)

I'm with you, why don't you manufacture half a dozen skid rigs like you just built, put them on Craig's List and ship the first one to Maryland?? Just leave the Ag pump off.. :)

No kidding! Ag Pumps are great for spraying crops, just not good at all for spraying the roof cleaning chemicals! 

I didn't even see this post LOL.  Yeah i thought about that, but that's creating more competition and i don't see much of a profit doing it... And since my website and brochure advertising i am busy as heck, and making a killing!  I don't know how i can ever repay Chris for this site and all the other knowledgeable members. 

I just spit my coffee all over my keyboard....Lord almighty!

I built a multisite that had almost 500 subdomains, all running WordPress....for less than that.

Have to remember he is in Vancouver Canada Barry.

Everything is much more expensive there.

My go to guy lives in Australia.  He did all of the work, it was worth every penny for the quality of workmanship.  And yes, Living out here costs as much as gold but also making a living here can be like mining gold.

Where you been hiding Richard?? Thought you went into hibenation for the winter?? Have a good holoiday season? Welcome back. 

Yeah i have been away in my cave because work is so dead this time of the year in Canada, it's cold, wet, freezing... you know.  Usually kicks back up mid march depending on the weather.  Holidays were great thanks hopefully next winter I could come down south where it's warmer.  I miss cleaning roofs, I have a knack for it already.  All i can fit in is gutter cleaning when the weather allows it.  I hope all is well for you guys.  Good to see everyone doing well.  I'm really looking forward for 2014.  Gonna have a lot to share on the R.C.I.A :)

Happy Holidays