I just got this message from a newcomer wanting to get into the lucrative  softwashing business.

Hi
I just joined your organization yesterday and want to start a softwash business. I have seen your threads on basically the startup equipment needed and cant access it yet. I am a total new guy to soft wash so am on a low budget and would appreciate the help and the expertise to get started. I live in South Carolina.
Thanks in Advance!
Joe Mihalchick

Joe;

The  $129.00 fee it costs to become a premium member will be the best money you will ever spend. That fee covers both forums for total access to both.

Yes thanks Gary I am glad I came across your site. It really appears that all you guys are more than willing to share your expertise. I will really appreciate that in the next coming weeks. I would like to get some gear and start washing, will start with my roof and house first. So any help will be greatly appreciated.

Joe

Yes thanks Gary I am glad I came across your site. It really appears that all you guys are more than willing to share your expertise. I will really appreciate that in the next coming weeks. I would like to get some gear and start washing, will start with my roof and house first. So any help will be greatly appreciated.

Joe

I have a step by step picture instruction to build your own simple soft wash system.  It is very easy to follow.  The right materials is key.  As soon as you become a premium member you will have access to it, as well as gary also mentioned a whole lot more of useful information that will save plenty of future mistakes.

I have a step by step picture instruction to build your own simple soft wash system.  It is very easy to follow.  The right materials is key.  As soon as you become a premium member you will have access to it, as well as gary also mentioned a whole lot more of useful information that will save plenty of future mistakes.

He is NOW a Premium Member, so he should be able to see it.

I just got this message from a newcomer wanting to get into the lucrative  softwashing business.

Hi

I just joined your organization yesterday and want to start a softwash business. I have seen your threads on basically the startup equipment needed and cant access it yet. I am a total new guy to soft wash so am on a low budget and would appreciate the help and the expertise to get started. I live in South Carolina.

Thanks in Advance!

Joe Mihalchick

Welcome aboard Joe, join and learn. One of the most informative forums I've ever been associated with. Best of Luck!

Joe

Joe, another good starting point would be the PWNA convention next week in Orlando, several good affordable classes including two regarding roof cleaning. We're coming from Maryland but it's right in your back yard..

Rich, where can I find that? We are running a Fat Boy Bandit, 12 volt system but are interested in learning more about the air systems.. Thanks 

Huge help, thanks Gary! Enjoy the weekend..

Rich;

Are you aware that youy are also entitled to a premium membership on the old forum? If you have already opened an account there, send me a PM of your user name and I will activate your account.

Rich;

Are you aware that youy are also entitled to a premium membership on the old forum? If you have already opened an account there, send me a PM of your user name and I will activate your account.

Gary, thanks.. I'm registered under the old forum as Mr Klean, I think I joined that forum before this one earlier in the spring. I'm trying to connect the two but with them under the same email I'm having a little trouble, haven't really tried that hard yet either. Any help with it would be much appreciated, I'm fairly new to the whole forum thing..

Gary, thanks.. I'm registered under the old forum as Mr Klean, I think I joined that forum before this one earlier in the spring. I'm trying to connect the two but with them under the same email I'm having a little trouble, haven't really tried that hard yet either. Any help with it would be much appreciated, I'm fairly new to the whole forum thing..

I'm going there now to see if I have any luck..

I'm going there now to see if I have any luck.

So which user name do you want to use? Richard Bond or Mr. Klean?  I have already activated your Prem. Privilages over there and can change your user name also if you want  Let me know.

So which user name do you want to use? Richard Bond or Mr. Klean?  I have already activated your Prem. Privilages over there and can change your user name also if you want  Let me know.

Gary, thanks I couldn't figure out how to connect the two. I'd like to go with Mr Klean if possible, I've been using that tag on all my football pools for years.. Thanks!

I am interested in the convention. Can someone tell me more about this convention in orlando. Thanks guys.

Hey Guys, google PWNA, it's the annual "All things Pressure Wash" convention in Orlando FL. If it can be pressured washed, they will have a class on it. They will also have several vendors with all the latest and greatest chemical and equipment on display. Should be a great show to check out and one of my personal favorite tax write offs. :)

Just be cautious, there are several "smooth talking" Kool-Aid vendors out there that will promise the world and deliver a dog house.

Just be cautious, there are several "smooth talking" Kool-Aid vendors out there that will promise the world and deliver a dog house.

Hey Gary, I know what you mean, its all about making money. Take everything with a grain of salt. (then a shot of tequila..) 

I'm going as much for the golf as I am for the show anyway.. After pressure washing for 27 years, we've cleaned most everything you can possibly wash..

Hey Guys, google PWNA, it's the annual "All things Pressure Wash" convention in Orlando FL. If it can be pressured washed, they will have a class on it. They will also have several vendors with all the latest and greatest chemical and equipment on display. Should be a great show to check out and one of my personal favorite tax write offs. :)

Hey, it is a cleaning show in Orlando Florida! That's a fun place! Plus, a legit tax write off as well.

Rich,

I too am new and I know that this is an old post but I'm trying to locate your instruction on building a Soft Wash system and for some reason can't locate it.  Can you point me in the right direction?  Would love to see it!

Thanks,

Joe

Joe,  I removed the post entirely because admin(s) weren't able to private it to paid members, people could still find it through the search engine.  I have a much better layout the what the DIY was anyway.  send an enquiry through my website and i'll be glad to help you out. 

http://edgeroofcleaning.ca/contact-on-the-edge-roof-cleaning-chilliwack.html