softwash systems How To Softwash And Build A Softwash System Of Your Own!

206 posts in this topic

Posted

Who sells the master nozzle?

Posted

Master Industries LLC. Talk to Barry and tell him I told you to call. Make sure he knows you are a RCIA member

Posted

I have done some pressure washing on the side for the past few years. I am ready to take it full time with a buddy of mine and want to build a system. Is there someone that can provide me with a full list of materials and solutions to get me up an running? 

I plan on doing mostly houses/fences/decks until I get going decent.  Then will move to add roofs in the mix.

thanks in advance. 

Bridger

Posted

Hello Guys, Chris@Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa here  :)

If you lived here in Florida, you would know we have been softwashing down here for many many years!

A "softwash system" is what we have been using to chemically clean roofs and exteriors w/o pressure washing, for many years.

In this forum, you will learn how to build your very own softwash systems, and how to roll your own softwashing chemicals.

There is no need to buy expensive,, pre fabricated softwash skids, when you can easily build your very own softwash system.

You do not need  questionable, and very expensive softwash chemicals for your systems.

post-1-0-92838900-1370593180_thumb.png

Before you buy any ready made Softwash System, or "training", post any and all your soft wash cleaning questions here, so we may help you build your own system, and do it yourself.

post-1-0-57434700-1370593560_thumb.jpg

blogentry-1-0-56431900-1366330093_thumb.
blogentry-1-0-22163900-1366330134_thumb.

Great Job!  Thank you, Chris, for opening the conversation.  Too often, I have the chance to help others that have paid many thousands on 'junk that was never manufactured for use with any soft wash chemicals.

Posted

Hello Guys, Chris@Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa here  :)

If you lived here in Florida, you would know we have been softwashing down here for many many years!

A "softwash system" is what we have been using to chemically clean roofs and exteriors w/o pressure washing, for many years.

In this forum, you will learn how to build your very own softwash systems, and how to roll your own softwashing chemicals.

There is no need to buy expensive,, pre fabricated softwash skids, when you can easily build your very own softwash system.

You do not need  questionable, and very expensive softwash chemicals for your systems.

post-1-0-92838900-1370593180_thumb.png

Before you buy any ready made Softwash System, or "training", post any and all your soft wash cleaning questions here, so we may help you build your own system, and do it yourself.

post-1-0-57434700-1370593560_thumb.jpg

blogentry-1-0-56431900-1366330093_thumb.
blogentry-1-0-22163900-1366330134_thumb.

Great Job!  Thank you, Chris, for opening the conversation.  Too often, I have the chance to help others that have paid many thousands on 'junk that was never manufactured for use with any soft wash chemicals.

Posted

A lot of members use this nozzle for spraying roof mix. It is guaranteed for life and will increase your shooting distance on most rigs if set up correctly. They are pricey (around $50.00), but well worth it. They go from closed to totally  open in 1/2 turn. NO more changing tips aloft, and dropping them.

I wonder how well they would work using a Yamada 1/2" pump with an Eaton 9 h.p. 20 cfm air compressor... with 5/8" chem line... ???

I like the idea using one nozzle if at all possible... Thumbs up if it works... !!!