A-1 Pressure Washing

Setting up Signature?? HELP!?

Hey everyone, my name is Dan and I am owner and operator here at A-1 Pressure Washing. We offer Sarasota Florida with professional pressure washing, exterior soft washing, as well as safe no pressure roof cleaning services.

I need some help!? I am trying to set up my signature and I am having trouble locating the "signature page". I went under setting and my profile and there was no link with "signature" anywhere.

If someone could please help me with this little problem I would greatly appreciate it,

Thanks

-Dan

Ray, When I go to the top right had corner of the page and click "my setting", it take me to the setting page but there is no "signature" Link button.

only buttons on the leftt hand side are:

Profeile Settings

Profile Customization

Email & Password

Display Name

Ignore preferences

manage facebook

manage attachments

Notification options

my notifications

There is no link to the signature section, is there some kind of error with my account or is the system having problems?

Appreciate all the help!!

Dan

That link is not listed under my settings, I will try and contact an admin

Dan, this forum only allows signatures for premium members. The reason for this is, we pay a lot to get high SEO. We are a Google Page Rank 3 Forum. But, once you are a premium member, you get to have a signature link on BOTH this, and our main forum, as well as be able to use the Blogs here,  on this site!