Hello to anyone reading this, and congratulations for finding us!

If you want to learn all about cleaning roofs, there is no better place.

Any and all of your questions will be answered, by me personally, if that is what it takes.

Membership to The Roof Cleaning Institute is 129.00 a year.

Here is what you get, for your money

Premium Membership to this forum, as well as to our Main Forum http://roof-cleaning-institute.activeboard.com/

One on one, no charge, question and answer sessions with me, from the hours of 9 until 11 pm Florida Time.

RCIA Member Logo for your websites/flyers.

Only Premium (paid) Members are allowed into the Closed Sections of our Forum (this is where we hide the good stuff)

Only Premium Members are allowed to make promotional posts, and have signature links on our 2 Forums.

Both of our Roof Cleaning Forums are Google Page Rank 3 ! This means a backlink from either Forum will greatly help your website score higher, in your local search.

If you have any unanswered questions about joining, call me at 813 407-1097  from 10 am until 11 pm, 7 days a week.

Chris@Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa Florida

I'm up for renewal and I'd love to pay my $129 to renew, but before I do I'd like to see my company listed on this forum under Iowa. I've been trying to get this done since March 18, 2013, but I'm still not listed there. I've been in touch with Chris T, Gary, and Ugly Shingles (on both forums and thru email).  Doesn't seem right that I'd pay for a full year and not get listed, and then get an invoice asking to pay for renewal again. 

I'm so clueless about right now.  I am a premium member, but I can't use the search function because it says I don't have permission.  I would like to get my business listed under New York, Do I have to be certified for that?  Also, I see the blogs tab under settings, but no where to set up a blog.

I'm so clueless about right now.  I am a premium member, but I can't use the search function because it says I don't have permission.  I would like to get my business listed under New York, Do I have to be certified for that?  Also, I see the blogs tab under settings, but no where to set up a blog.

I'm up for renewal and I'd love to pay my $129 to renew, but before I do I'd like to see my company listed on this forum under Iowa. I've been trying to get this done since March 18, 2013, but I'm still not listed there. I've been in touch with Chris T, Gary, and Ugly Shingles (on both forums and thru email).  Doesn't seem right that I'd pay for a full year and not get listed, and then get an invoice asking to pay for renewal again. 

Something is DRASTICALLY wrong you guys, and we WILL get to the bottom of it!

Neither of you are listed as premium members of the forum, and that is truly weird.

This forum automatically is supposed to make you premium members, once you have paid for it.

My phone number is 813 655 8777, please call me from 11 to 11 pm 7 days a week, so we can fix this, ok ?

Thanks for the help on the phone Chris and taking initiative to solve this. Looks like problem was I paid directly through paypal instead of through this site for last years renewal. Anyway, I just paid through this site for this year, and it says pending manual approval. I'll call you Monday if you don't catch this over the weekend and unlike the signature and blogging option.  Here's what I'll put in my signature in the meantime.

John Burdine Jr

Pressure Point Cleaners

Pressure Washing and Roof Cleaning

Ames 515-451-9311

Des Moines 515-650-9400

desmoines.pressurewashing.net

Thanks for the help on the phone Chris and taking initiative to solve this. Looks like problem was I paid directly through paypal instead of through this site for last years renewal. Anyway, I just paid through this site for this year, and it says pending manual approval. I'll call you Monday if you don't catch this over the weekend and unlike the signature and blogging option.  Here's what I'll put in my signature in the meantime.

John Burdine Jr

Pressure Point Cleaners

Pressure Washing and Roof Cleaning

Ames 515-451-9311

Des Moines 515-650-9400

desmoines.pressurewashing.net

I just fixed and added your signature for you John.

I will get to the directory maybe tomorrow, (I have a girl coming over tonight)!

Don't forget to call Gary

garyw   

Fixed it here. You need to open an account on the old forum, you can use the same name and PW as here, log in and send me a PM. Then i will activate your Prem membership on there. Click "our other forum above".

Good Day!

I tried to become a Premium member and paid the fee.  I could access the Member site last night and found a lot of great info!  Sadly, I can no longer access it!  Maybe doing something wrong, not sure but need to get this rectified.

Great site and great info!  Want to stay but......

HELP!!!!!

garyw   

Hello Mr. "no name";

I don't see where your payment has been processed / forwarded to RCIA. Do you have a receipt you can PM to me.?

Garyw

Hi Gary,  The Name's Joe

and pleased to meet you and thanks for the response.  just tried to pm you thru this web site and got the message that you weren't receiving any new messages!

Please send your e-mail address to me at Home.Aspects@Verizon.net and will be happy to forward you any info that you need.

Thanks again,

Joe

garyw   

Yes it does. I have notified paypal to re-send the confirmation.  I have also tidied up my mailbox so it shouild allow new messages now. Had to delete about 100+.

Thanks Chris and Gary for getting right on this and rectifying the situation.  Sorry it has taken me so long to respond but have been busy making my head spin with all of the great info here! I really enjoyed our short chat the other day, Gary. wish it could have been longer so all I can say is........KEEP THAT IN BOX CLEARED!  You'll be hearing from me! LOL

While here, I'm still getting the become a premium member notice when I try to log on to the training Link above! Does that need to be opened up also or is there another fee or what?  Really want to see what's in there too!

Looking forward to chatting, learning and getting going!

Thanks, for the warm welcome Gary.

garyw   

That used to the "store" but was changed as a place to buy premium membership. Thats all that is for anymore.

Welcome

Hey Guy's!  Thanks for the quick response and getting me in here.  Sorry it has taken me so long to send my thanks to you both but have been making my head spin with the overwhelming amount of great info on her and have gotten lost! This is a great site and a lot of good and helpful people and I'm very glad to be associated with you.

Gary, keep that in-box cleared 'cause I know I'm going to be filling it up my self! LOL

While I have you, I did notice that I'm coming up with the same response asking me to become a premium member when I try to go to the Training link!? Is there something I need to do to open it up or do you need to turn that on as well?

Let me know and thanks again Chris and Gary.  I'll be talking with you again!

Joe