you do pay with a credit card with PayPal. When you sign up with PayPal you give them a credit card to use but you can change it anytime. They're guaranteeing the payment.

well its about time John. I think you'll find it's the best money you've ever spent. Lot of information here very helpful.

welcome aboard

LOL, once John get's RCIA Certified, it will literally give us Certified roof cleaners, from the gulf of mexico to the atlantic ocean!

Hello to anyone reading this, and congratulations for finding us!

If you want to learn all about cleaning roofs, there is no better place.

Any and all of your questions will be answered, by me personally, if that is what it takes.

Membership to The Roof Cleaning Institute is 129.00 a year.

Here is what you get, for your money

Premium Membership to this forum, as well as to our Main Forum http://roof-cleaning-institute.activeboard.com/

(it is your responsibility to call Gary Weir at 502 773 1730 with your PayPal receipt, and tell him to make you a Premium Member on our main forum)

One on one, no charge, question and answer sessions with me, from the hours of 9 until 11 pm Florida Time.

RCIA Member Logo for your websites/flyers.

Only Premium (paid) Members are allowed into the Closed Sections of our Forum (this is where we hide the good stuff)

Only Premium Members are allowed to make promotional posts, and have signature links on our 2 Forums.

Both of our Roof Cleaning Forums are Google Page Rank 3 ! This means a backlink from either Forum will greatly help your website score higher, in your local search.

If you have any unanswered questions about joining, call me at 813 655 8777 from 10 am until 11 pm, 7 days a week.

Chris@Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa Florida

As soon as I switch my rig over to soft wash, I'll be joining as a member of the RCIA.     www.UltimateRoofCleaning.com     

Hello, I posted in a different forum, but haven't heard anything back yet. Im trying to figure out how to get a rig set up for soft wash business. I have been pressure washing out of the back of my truck for a while as a side job and looking to take it full time with soft washing mainly doing houses/fences/decks/driveways.

If I become a premium member is there a guarantee of any kind that I will find a good step by step process for setting up a rig, with materials list, and what chemicals to use?

Thanks.

Hello, I posted in a different forum, but haven't heard anything back yet. Im trying to figure out how to get a rig set up for soft wash business. I have been pressure washing out of the back of my truck for a while as a side job and looking to take it full time with soft washing mainly doing houses/fences/decks/driveways.

If I become a premium member is there a guarantee of any kind that I will find a good step by step process for setting up a rig, with materials list, and what chemicals to use?

Thanks.

Every rig is different, since some of us have trailers, some have flatbed trucks, and some have standard pickup trucks, and some want roof cleaning only rigs. but yes, there is a lot more of this type of information in the premium section. 

Hello all! Just Joined today, been reading all i can and have been very pleased with everyones knowledge and willingness to share it with the rest of us. I want to start my own roof cleaning business soon and hoping i can get some helpful first rig tips. Thanks!

Read all u can, and if you need my help call 813 407 1097

Chris

Read all u can, and if you need my help call 813 407 1097

Chris

Thanks! I will be calling soon, going to read as much as i can so you wont have to answer so many newbie questions. Also Harbor Freight is having their 20% off anything deal so I am going to get the gas compressor tomorrow. I'm getting excited.

Hey Chris,

Well it looks as if I may be hanging up the wand soon and moving on to other interests outside the roof cleaning business. That said over 422 clients use my services annually, built over 20+ years and I certainly cant walk away from that asset. From the early days when Jack Simpson took me under his wing many years ago while making the Original Simpson Pressure Washer in 1989 at his Clearwater facility on Hercules Ave. to the days of Viking Supply and so on....Its crazy to see how the industry has changed and evolved. I put a lot of people in this business...some of which still remain and who you may know I'm sure. Pride would keep them from admitting such...but they know where they got their start. LOL

Thoughts are for me is homeowners and property managers are starving for more education about mildew and why it comes back. So huge in making a client feel comfortable. Close...Close...Close the deal 97% of the time. There is so much work available out there its mind boggleing. I turn down 250K annually without a thought just because I stay close to the vest and i am content.  

Several things ongoing that have been in the works is my chemist close to a spray to disolve chewing gum without the need of hot water...HUGE! I am also keeping the idea of becoming a senior sales consultant for the right firm including if someone who may want to take on my name, phone number and 20+ years established good works. 

Honestly, I have always said if I did not have to do the work and just closed deals it would be scary. So for Pasco, Hernando North Pinellas and Hillsborough If you hear of someone who may be interested in adding say.....500K + in annual sales to their business...I'm looking 50K in salary for my skills. You may know the right person wanting someone with a doctorate in our business. Here is a recent picture of a solo job I did for 4K in one weekend. 

Either way...when I sell the business I'll keep in touch from time to time...

Dante Bay Area Roof Cleaning Co.

s;lkv.jpg

Been lurking for a while and finally just joined! Hope to learn and contribute as much as I can! Been pressure cleaning roofs for over 6 years and want to change tactics to what seems a safer and more effective way to clean roofs.

Been lurking for a while and finally just joined! Hope to learn and contribute as much as I can! Been pressure cleaning roofs for over 6 years and want to change tactics to what seems a safer and more effective way to clean roofs.

Read, read, then read some more, here, and at www.roofcleaninginstitute.com

Then, if you still need help, you can call me at 813 407 1097 since you are a Premium Member.

Chris

Hi all,

Wondering if there are any benefits to being a premium member / getting certified if i am in Canada - (Vancouver).  Are there any other Canadians certified? I have so far appreciated the free portion of the site and am interested in the premium part.  Someone talk me into it!

EDIT OK I talked myself into it!  Off to the premium section

Edited by NewAgain

Even though the forums have slowed down due to the major migration to facebook and other social media, the RCIA is still the best place to go for roof cleaning information and training. This is still the best roof cleaning organization out there, led by one of the true pioneers of zero pressure roof cleaning. 

Anyone else on the fence about joining the RCIA, don't be. It will literally be one of the best things you ever did for your business.