Roof Cleaning Network

A few weeks ago on The Grime Scene, I announced that we were launching The Roof Cleaning Network.

This Network is unlike the Directory in that it is based on exclusive territories. We will be rolling out 28 states total but but I have a commitment from a number of people in New Jersey and it is currently filled. Some areas might open up if the people don't follow through with their commitment.

The network is a fully managed collection of Wordpress website. If you subscribe to a county, you can have as many websites as you want (location based).

Everything is managed!

We track the rankings (3 keywords per site) and provide the off-page SEO for the weak performing keywords. Although you don't have to blog, add pages or content, we encourage you to do so. All you have to do is provide a list of the locations (in the counties you subscribe to) and the content for the template site...we do the rest.

Reasonably Priced

Every day I speak to people about SEO or ranking or asking me for a price per month for SEO help. I've spoke to people paying $5000 a year for SEO that never seems to produce. The costs will vary but as an example, a person in New Jersey launched 29 sites and they cost him less than $1.50 ea per month.

Less than 1 dollar and fifty cents! for a website that ranks at the top of google!!

Here are the ranking of the test sites

"Roof Cleaning Westwood" is losing at 1 keyword to a site I built in Jan
"Roof Cleaning Randolph" at 3rd is losing to a site I built in Mar and my directory!
"Roof Cleaning Demarest" would be #1 if my directory listing wasn't!

These sites hit these rankings in less than 10 days, one in just 4 days...these shots are from today.

gallery_40_50_9546.jpg

gallery_40_50_41675.jpg

gallery_40_50_55430.jpg

STATES:
Alabama
Connecticut
Florida
Georgia
Illinois
Indiana
Iowa
Kentucky
Louisiana
Maine
Maryland
Massachusetts
Michigan
Mississippi
New Jersey (full)
New York
north Carolina
Ohio
Pennsylvania
Rhode island
South Carolina
Tennessee
Texas
Vermont
Virginia
Washington
West Virginia
Wisconsin

If you provide no pressure roof cleaning in one of the states listed and want to be notified when your state network becomes available, send an email to:

thefuture@roofcleaninginfo.com

Include:

• Name
  • State
  • Website
  • Market (area/city)
  • Phone Number