It is time for you guys to become acquainted with the lowest priced air powered non pressure roof cleaning pump.

This is the trusty little Versa Matic Roof Cleaning Pump.

This little guy, combined with a 5hp or more air compressor like the Rigid makes a great roof cleaning setup.

Rinse it out after every use, and it will last many seasons.

honestly im getting real sick of my all flow.. Running electric pumps I never got this much mist coming out of the spray, like the stream was more solid.. The compressor is loud and annoying as well.. And the allflow will like get stuck sometime and I will have to disconnect the air line and hook it back in to jump start it.. am I doing something wrong with my PSI? What are you guys running your compresser/and pump at? Im about to sell the compressor and set that thing on the shelf lol

I have been ruining my All-Flo for 4.5 yrs no had no problems. I love the noise the compresser makes it get everyone looking at what's going on. Take some WD-40 and spray in the line. We run 2 moisture traps one at the compresser and one at the pump. We run ours at 80 to 90 PSI. If you don't want the All-Flo send it to me!

with kynar its back up to 275$ though.. At first I saw 90 and was about to buy ten!

Kynar is NOT needed, as long as you rinse the pump out after use.

Kynar does not need rinsed, but it is always better to rinse even a Kynar pump out, because dried SH Salt crystals can mess stuff up.

Working with these types of pumps for many years as a Machine repairman in the industrial industry, the biggest problem with them is having water in the air supply. 

This will make them lock up. WD40 or airline oil will help to keep them running. Not sure what the air piston in the all-flow is made out of, if the SH fumes will affect it, but it should be removed weekly and inspected for pitting. 

Working with these types of pumps for many years as a Machine repairman in the industrial industry, the biggest problem with them is having water in the air supply. 

This will make them lock up. WD40 or airline oil will help to keep them running. Not sure what the air piston in the all-flow is made out of, if the SH fumes will affect it, but it should be removed weekly and inspected for pitting. 

WE use air/water seperators on all our roof cleaning pumps, and bleed our air compressors often, to help keep water out.

I have a water separator on it.. 2 shots of wd 40 had it back in action.. New tricks every dday!

WE are all learning Brother, even me. After 20 years doing roof cleaning, I still learn something new at times.

The little roof cleaning pump I posted a link to, at the start of this thread, makes a cheap backup pump, for when and if your All Flow quits.

Pumps always seem to quit, when you don't want them too.

These little guys are all that we use. They are cheap and quick to change out. After about 6 months they wear out and become paper weights but they make a ton of $$$ while they last. 

I see you got your Logo and signature working Ryan! 

If they last me and you 6 months, they will last the guys up north years.

The roof cleaners up north do not do near as many roofs as you and I do, and we both work year around.

Plus, we do tile roofs, and they are much harder on roof cleaning pumps.

I have a friend up north who sprays salt water on driveways before a snow to prevent it from laying with these pumps and cleans roofs during the summer.  Lots of salt goes thru it and it has lasted him 2 years so far.  

Wow, that's quite impressive!

Salt, like Sodium Hypochlorite is very corrosive, and will flat eat up any metallic pumps, even stainless steel ones.

Many mistakenly think Stainless Steel is "chlorine proof", but they are mistaken.

Hi Gary, thank you for your reply, but I meant what set up looks like for this particular pump? I wonder if I would find this info in training section? All I can see in training section right now is a premium membership offer, without any explanation, what premium membership would give me?

honestly im getting real sick of my all flow.. Running electric pumps I never got this much mist coming out of the spray, like the stream was more solid..

Get bigger size tips and you will get more flow and less mist.

Ex. If you have #10 go to #20. Your pump will pump more liquid and it will suck up your air supply faster with bigger tips. I have a bigger set of tips for shingle roofs and a smaller set for tile roofs because the shingle roofs can "hold" a lot more chemical without runoff whereas a tile roof just creates runoff with anything more than a mist.

What is the GPM/ PSI of this thing? Is there any way to know how far these pumps will spray? I'm guessing it's similar to a pressure washer with the same flow rate and the 0 degree soap tip.

What is the GPM/ PSI of this thing? Is there any way to know how far these pumps will spray? I'm guessing it's similar to a pressure washer with the same flow rate and the 0 degree soap tip.

The GPM is about 7 GPM and the PSI is determined by the air compressor, with a Max PSI of 100 PSI.

They will not shoot quite as far as a Fat Boy, maybe about 5 feet less, but they are so much more reliable.

Larger air diaphragm roof cleaning pumps will shoot further.