I did a roof the other day and used cling on from pressure tek. They say to use 1/2 to 1 ounce per gallon on your chemical mix. So not really knowing to much about this stuff I went ahead and used 1 ounce per gallon bringing the total to 55 ounces. The run off was crazy. The roof was about 2000 sqft and only had 2 down spouts on the house, I could have filled up a 5 gallon bucket with the amount of runoff that we had and the sides that didn't have gutters well my guy was just saturating the areas with no gutters. Any answer would help dramatically. Thank you in advance. 

A  few questions: What are you using to apply your mix with, and how are you laying down the chem, are you misting and laying down a few light coats at a time or are you just laying it down to the point of saturation in one heavy coat. Don't know how long you've been at this so I hope I'm not offending you. Just trying to help you get your issue solved because to me it really sounds like a technique thing

On 8/26/2018 at 10:04 AM, Patriot Power Cleaning said:

I did a roof the other day and used cling on from pressure tek. They say to use 1/2 to 1 ounce per gallon on your chemical mix. So not really knowing to much about this stuff I went ahead and used 1 ounce per gallon bringing the total to 55 ounces. The run off was crazy. The roof was about 2000 sqft and only had 2 down spouts on the house, I could have filled up a 5 gallon bucket with the amount of runoff that we had and the sides that didn't have gutters well my guy was just saturating the areas with no gutters. Any answer would help dramatically. Thank you in advance. 

What kind of pump and nozzle are u using ?